gap time between US visits on a b1/b2 visa

hi i need advice,me and my mom both have multiple entry visa,we went to the US together last year from july to january of this year.we went home before our I-94 expired.i'm planning to go back by the end of february,this time by myself.i'll only be staying for a month and a half since i'm going back to school on june.my question is do i have a chance of being approved entry if i have proof that i'm going to school on june.i'm scared cause i know i didn't have problems before cause i was with my mom.or will it be a waste of money if i go this early.and if ever i was denied of entry will it affect my ME visa?hope you guys can help me..thanks in advance!

oh and will it affect my future entry if i still have my previous I-94 form stapled in my passport?the attendant from the airline didnt take it when we went home last january 5..

Oh boy!!! That means the system thinks you are still in the US. Upon your next entry into the US, make sure you carry proof (boarding pass) of when you left the US in January.

oh and will it affect my future entry if i still have my previous I-94 form stapled in my passport?the attendant from the airline didnt take it when we went home last january 5..

really?will it be a problem upon my next visit in february?can they actually deny my entry even if i show them my boarding pass?

I have 5 years multiple B1 Visa and I came US with my mother because she is cannot travel alone. Now I want to go back after 1.5 months but my mother is not going back with me. Is it possible that I went back alone and then after few months come back to USA alone ?

Yes.. and you won't be 'coming back'; you'll be visiting.
B1 doesn't entitle you to live, only visit the US short term.

Hi

i am plaanning to visit US in Summer of 2016. I also plan to visit some of islands off East coast in carribean region .. after which I will return to US and then fly back to India... My total trip including everything would be 20-25 days at max

My question is :
1. Can I visit US twice in 12 months
2. Can I simply exit and re enter US within few days seamlessly or are there any restrictions.

I hold a B2 visa valid till 2025.

Hi

i am plaanning to visit US in Summer of 2016. I also plan to visit some of islands off East coast in carribean region .. after which I will return to US and then fly back to India... My total trip including everything would be 20-25 days at max

My question is :
1. Can I visit US twice in 12 months
2. Can I simply exit and re enter US within few days seamlessly or are there any restrictions.

I hold a B2 visa valid till 2025.
There are no restrictions. There are also never any guarantees about whether you will be let in and how much duration of stay you are given each time.

Anyone can be questioned. Any visitor may be denied entry.
Never spend more than 6 months in the US as a visitor during any 12 month rolling window.
Hi,
I am having B1/B2 visa, I am planning to visit US second time within 1 month for a new client.
First Visit: 25 Jan 2016 - 19 March 2016
Second Visit(Planning): 17 April 2016 - 17 May 2016

May I denied to entry in US second time? Am I taking risk to be black list for US entry in future?
Your response will be great help for me.
- Thank you

Hi There,
Iwould like to know if I will be deny at the POE of US, if my last visit was 3 months.
Here's the scenario, I spent 3 mos in Oahu 2 visit my family, return to my hometown for a week and I planning to go back the following week to Oahu, Am I going to have any problem at the POE??

Yes, there is always the possibility of you being denied re-entry. What is the reason for you to return so soon after your departure?

Here's the scenario, I spent 3 mos in Oahu 2 visit my family, return to my hometown for a week and I planning to go back the following week to Oahu, Am I going to have any problem at the POE??