• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Gabam DV 2013 Administrative Processing

gabam

Registered Users (C)
Hey friends, most of you don't know me. But I have sweet memories of this forum. Today I received my American Passport. I stopped here to tell you guys. Stay hopeful. You can read my signature for all the info about me. Cheers. And please read this thread.

https://forums.immigration.com/threads/dv-2013-under-administrative-processing.310933/

CN : 2013AS00004***
Entry Date : 20th Oct, 2011
1st NL Checked : 7th May, 2012
Sent Forms to KCC : 11th May, 2012
DHL Delivery Confirmation : 14th May, 2012
KCC Confirmation : 7th July, 2012
2nd NL : 11th January, 2013
Medicals : 18th February, 2013
PCC : 25th February, 2013
Interview : 4th March, 2013 ( Administrative Processing = 201 days )
AP cleared, Visa Issued: 25th September, 2013
I love you my creator, the Almighty God. You are so lovely and kind.

American Citizenship Test: Sep 25, 2019
American Citizenship Oath: Oct 27, 2019
American Passport Received: Nov 7, 2019

20191109_022234.jpg

What state r u in? And how long since filing the N-400 was ur interview then? Congrats on now becoming an American!!

What state r u in? And how long since filing the N-400 was ur interview then? Congrats on now becoming an American!!
I am in Seattle, Washington. My interview was exactly after a year of my application for naturalization.

Hey by the way, I bought a brand new $39,000 car two days ago. Yeah yeah, I did not write a check to buy it. But atleast I put down $20,000 of it hahaha

20191110_154914.jpg20191109_002145.jpg

Yes of course! We were same year DV. I remember months of anxious waiting for your AP to resolve and finally seeing it do so at the last minute!
Oh thank you :) I got too busy with life and couldn't come here on the forum. Sorry :(

Thank you dear ones. Question is. Does any of you really remember me?

Maybe we should be asking you how many of your well wishers from back in 2013/2014, those rooting for you, constantly reassuring and encouraging you, and who rejoiced with you when your prolonged AP finally ended and you got your approval do you really remember?

Maybe we should be asking you how many of your well wishers from back in 2013/2014, those rooting for you, constantly reassuring and encouraging you, and who rejoiced with you when your prolonged AP finally ended and you got your approval do you really remember?
Yes I do remember you guys :):):)

I need prayers of you guys again. I had another Rav4 before this. I got rear-ended with alot of force and my car got totalled and I received whiplash injury. My neck and shoulders are in real pain. Almost 3 months have passed and I still have pain. It is so frustrating and depressing. I keep going to Physial therapist and chiropractor, but the pain is still there. I don't know what to do. Oh God :(:(:(:(