Further Action

Re: Re: Advocacy Software

Hi All,

I checked the votenet software. It seems to be working fine.

I tried with my address and I got 4 results, President, Vice President, 2 senators and 1 representative.

The only thing is that most representatives do now allow direct email, instead they require that you people contact them through a public email form. They are moving to "webform". VOTENET, this software is also in the process of upgrading their system so that in the future, emails will be submitted via the webforms. That solution is 2-3 months away. But the bottom line is that the representatives are turning off their public
emails.

Originally posted by operations
Let me have it checked.

Re: Re: Advocacy Software

Hi All,

VOTENET, our advocay software has now added the capability to fax the letter/petition to the representatives who have blocked their email. The fax will automatically go through. The fax feature will be provided till they implement webform integration in the software.

Please mail us at webmaster1@immigration.com for further questions on using VOTENET.

Thanks

Originally posted by operations
Let me have it checked.

I-485 Litigation

Thanks KHANNA jee for starting this litigation. I am not sure if this will do much good. It seems that after 9/11, the government does not care much about the immigrants especially from India who are thought of as Middle Eastern people.

I thought the American system would be good and they would care abouth the people, but I have been disappointed.

They care a damn about the immigants.

They only care about the votes. Since we have no votes, they care a damn about us.

I have little faith in American democracy. The whole system is rigged. It is for the benfit for the rich and the powerful.

Re: I-485 Litigation

Originally posted by ved999
Thanks KHANNA jee for starting this litigation. I am not sure if this will do much good. It seems that after 9/11, the government does not care much about the immigrants especially from India who are thought of as Middle Eastern people.

I thought the American system would be good and they would care abouth the people, but I have been disappointed.

They care a damn about the immigants.

They only care about the votes. Since we have no votes, they care a damn about us.

I have little faith in American democracy. The whole system is rigged. It is for the benfit for the rich and the powerful.

The decision is not in the hands of the govt any more. It is with the courts. Hang in there.

Congressman Ric Keller

On a work-trip to Orlando, I read a news clip in the Sentinel yesterday where Congressman Ric Keller protested against the President's push to illegal workers while ignoring a plethora of problems faced by legal tax-paying workers seeking residency. I sent the letter to him today - but if we are targetting specific individuals for someone in the area to follow-up, Keller may be one of them.

Re: Congressman Ric Keller

Originally posted by CouldNotPost
On a work-trip to Orlando, I read a news clip in the Sentinel yesterday where Congressman Ric Keller protested against the President's push to illegal workers while ignoring a plethora of problems faced by legal tax-paying workers seeking residency. I sent the letter to him today - but if we are targetting specific individuals for someone in the area to follow-up, Keller may be one of them.

Noted.

CSC Director's EB I-485 Backlog Reduction Plan

As I posted at my Project Ocean thread at CSC forum,
I got CSC Director's EB I-485 backlog reduction plan through my representative Anna Eshoo (D CA 14th) today.
According to his letter to Congresswoman,
his plan is to significantly increase resource allocations to I-485 adjudications beginning April 2004 after adjudicating approximately 60,000 El Salvadoran applications for Temporary Protected Status (TPS) prior March 9, 2004 which is another excuse.
However, it's very doubtful because his excuse is almost the same as a year ago.
Also, it's unbelievable to achieve his goal to reduce the processing time for Adjustment of Status applications to 12 months or less by the end of September 2004.

Rajiv;
Can we use his letter for our lawsuit ?
I may send you it (by fax or USPS).
-kashmir

Donald Neufeld's letter to Anna Eshoo

December 22, 2003

The Honorable Anna Eshoo
Congress of the United States
House of Representatives
Washington, D.C. 20515

Dear Congresswoman Eshoo;

Thank you for your recent letter seeking information about the backlog of employment based Adjustment of Status applications (Form I-485) at the California Service Center (CSC).

I want to assure you that the CSC continue to adjudicate adjustment of status applications despite the slow progress of our published processing time. In fact, our records reflect that we have approved, denied, or relocated for interview more than 86,000 such applications since January 2002.

Unlike most other applications, I-485's are not necessarily adjudicated in receipt date order. Adjudication can only occur after all background checks have been conducted, relating files located, and underlying petitions retrieved from file strage, including those of family members. With the added safeguards that were mandated after September 11, 2001, most applications required additional background checks before they could be properly adjudicated. As response times in conducting these checks varied greatly from case to case, these additional checks further disrupted the chronological processing of applications and significantly delayed the overall adjudication process. Even though we continued to adjudicate thousands of applications as checks were completed, our published processing time remained "frozen" while the background checks remained pending for many of the oldest cases.

As we make progress in completing the older background checks, the processing time for I-485's will begin to improve. However, because of the competing need to adjudicate approximately 60,000 El Salvadoran applications for Temporary Protected Status (TPS) prior March 9, 2004, we do not anticipate assigning any additional staff to process I-485s until the latter half of this fiscal year. We do plan to significantly increase resource allocations to I-485 adjudications beginning April 2004. Based on current workload projections, our goal is to reduce the processing time for Adjustment of Status applications to 12 months or less by the end of September 2004.

I hope I have adequately addressed your concerns. I would be happy to discuss this further should you or someone on your staff wish to contact me by telephone. I may be reached at (949) ***-****.

Sincerely,
(Don Neufeld's signature)
Donald W. Neufeld

DN:cm

kashmir

kashimr,
You are doing excellent work. But I have question for that.
You know last year they told us that due to these religious worker deadline they we wont see any movement uptill oct 2003 from nov 2003 they would add some more person for 485 and it would work ok from there onwards.
Then these so they are always back tracking from what they are saying. Now they came upwith salvodorians(sorry not pointing to specific person for harming).
Who knows they might come up with next.
How do we believe them.
Can we do something in our lawsuit so that they stick to what they say.
Other wise thet are just fooling as around. I think
:mad:

letter from Don Neufield

Hi Kashmir
thanks for the hardwork in getting response from CSC Director. I was wondering if you could scan the letter you got from the Director and post it. I was thinking of FAXing it to my congressperons/senators at TSC, asking them to get a detailed response such as yours, from TSC director.

thanks

first religious workers now el salvador refugees next 12 million illegals

this shows us that the brains and sweat we gave for this country don't mean a damn. we probably built all their systems anyway
and they reward us by saying we wont process any more cases till april 2004. giving him 6 months breathing time to delay more

so we wait till april 2004,when they process el salvador protected citizens. seems like everyone is more important than a it worker

in april 2004,they will adjust afghans and iraqis next.

in june 2005 they will adjust iraniains pakistanis m(b)usharraf and others

in july 2007 they willa adjust north koreans (assuming the war is over by then over there

the axis of evil is now destoryed and the remaining living citizens are now "adjusted"

then they will say we have 12 million illegals before us and ask us to wait till 2008 when jeb bush is contesting hillary clinton at which time they will legalize more hispanic citizens from south america after mexican citizens and legalizing illegals is a election priority,so they can vote for whoever is legalizing them

this is just a whole lot of excuses and intentional repression

we could solve the backlog in 6 months like this with a single act of congress where

1. all legally admiited people in a dual intent status who have tax returns for 5 years and no major criminal record get adjusted automatically. they get one card for 5 years like a dl that allows them to work for anyone, doing anything legal , travel and reenter. all it should need is proof of paying tax and police clearance certiifcate.this is similar to a german green card where they give u a five year freedom to live without fear of the INS

2. after 5 years they apply to become a us citizen as normal or if they join defence services then after 3 years

3. this ead ap adjustment is just paperwork. why dont they collect a $2000 fee and issue everything asap on a conditional basis and allocate that budget only to these cases and not temporary protected el salvadoreans or afghans or iraqis or cubans or anyone else but the beneficiary

just think about it for a second which criminal will go through this 6 year process given the pain it causes, and the border with mexico is wide open to slip in .why bother adjusting status??

all this security check excuses are just excuses to continue the illegal supression of the basic freedoms of this country.

hope the lawsuit makes the california service center liable for gross large scale and intentional violations of the fifth amendment

we could solve the backlog in 6 weeks by outsourcing the entire legal immigration to foreign countries

be careful who you label an illegal immigrant

THE MESSAGE I WAS REPLYING TO GOT REMOVED SO NEVER
MIND MY RANT BELOW.

I had to pay the $1000 fee for 245i for my wife because our
*** lawyer did not file the H4 when he did my H1B transfer.

She did not climb through a hole in a *** fence.

Now we are prisoners in this country because under 245i you can
not leave until i485 is adjudicated. So over the 3 years we have
missed two weddings and three funerals.

I'm here designing Integrated Circuits not picking tomatoes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: be careful who you label an illegal immigrant

Deleted

Last edited by a moderator:
Please send emails to the following address...these all are important person in India Embassy in US.

Ambassador on India to US Mr. Mansingh

ambassador@indiagov.org
dcmoff@indiagov.org
sjain@indiagov.org
mrqureshi@indiagov.org
rkchibber@indiagov.org
hmecheri@indiagov.org
minca@indiagov.org
dhanda@indiagov.org
indembwash@indiagov.org

Response from Senator George Allen

This is the third time he responded to my petition/complaint/inquiries, etc. It looks like a standard response to multiple recipients. The only thing I get out of it is that he seems to support legal immigrants.
==========================

January 26, 2004

Dr. YJay
Address
xxxx, Virginia 22###

Dear YJay:

Thank you for contacting me regarding your concerns with immigration and Naturalization Service (INS). I appreciate your input and value the opportunity to respond to your concerns.

I believe the U.S. strength in part comes from diversity; it is a land of freedom and opportunity, but one must have this opportunity through legal means. Many people, including my mother, came to this country under legal means so they could live the American Dream.

In light of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks, it has become
starkly evident that the INS needs complete restructuring. Under the Service's current structure, the number of undocumented immigrants in the United States has risen dramatically, posing a risk to homeland security by providing terrorists who wish to enter the country with few obstacles to overcome.

I believe the United States should protect and control its borders to prevent illegal immigrants from entering our country and have supported legislation to do so. The government should ensure Border Patrol has the proper tools necessary to protect America's borders. In addition, our immigration policy should not reward individuals who enter the system illegally by granting them taxpayer-paid welfare and health benefits
and, thus, penalize those who wait to enter our country under the proper channels.

Last year, Congress passed the largest reorganization of the federal government by the creation of the Department of Homeland Security. Under this piece of legislation, the Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) will be completely overhauled to meet the growing concerns of global
terrorism and the need for increased border security. Under the
guidance of Secretary Tom Ridge, it is my hope that the INS will become a more effective and efficient agency.

Thank you again for taking the time to contact me. If you would like to receive an e-mail newsletter about my initiatives to improve America, please sign up on my website (<http://allen.senate.gov>). It is an honor
to serve you in the United States Senate, and I look forward to working with you to make Virginia and America a better place to live, learn, work and raise a family.

With warm regards, I remain

Sincerely,

George Allen

"Stairway to Heaven" - Save a Lady Whose Husband Passed Away During AOS !!

If the I-485 primary applicant were to die during AOS, all dependents would lose their legal status in the States immediately.
If you were to die before approval, your loved ones must suffer from legally difficult situation in addtion to your death just because of USCIS processing delay.
It happened to a lady in California ...

Let's join our FAX/E-MAIL Campaign at:
"Stairway to Heaven" - Save a Lady Whose Husband Passed Away During AOS !!