Friend has been in the US since he was 4 and was deported Need Help, his children are here

Mom2acutie

Registered Users (C)
I hope this is the right area to post this in. My friend has lived in the US since he was 4 and was deported to Mexico a few months ago. He is in his thirties. His birth mother would never send his birth certificate to him so he never had an ID. His mother still lives in Mexico. He came here with his Aunt. He was able to get some kind of ID for farmers at one time here but I'm not sure if it was obtained legally or not. He was married a little over a year ago and has 2 children. He was married by a notary and a couple of people had to sign papers verifying his identity. His wife has decided she wants a divorce. His children are currently in foster care here in the US.

He was out of jail on bail when he was deported. It was for something he did when he was a lot younger. I believe it may be a felony charge. It was for sleeping with a minor. The girl told him she was older than she really was.

He is not able to read. Is it possible for him to become a US citizen? What does he need to do this and how will he be able to enter the country again legally? He loves his 2 little boys dearly and they were very abused after he left and taken from their mothers care. Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
He can forget citizenship and he can forget ever being allowed back in the U.S. He is a deported aggravated felon for "sexual abuse of a minor". He does however have parental rights and could pursue custody of his children and have them sent to Mexico to live with him BUT being a child molester does not help him in that respect.

He can forget citizenship and he can forget ever being allowed back in the U.S. He is a deported aggravated felon for "sexual abuse of a minor". He does however have parental rights and could pursue custody of his children and have them sent to Mexico to live with him BUT being a child molester does not help him in that respect.

Thank you for responding.

Actually I believe that due to the fact that he was never an LPR, his wife with some forgiveness and reconciliation file and I-130petition along with an I-212 and stand a good chance of him returning to the Country. Now we dont know the circumstances of his conviction so we wont call him anything other than an aggravated felon. If he and his wife care anything about their children, they should fight for re-unification and turn their lives around for thier children. This man needs to get his proper birth certificate and learn to read and write so that he can some day be re-united with his children.

While the US is a better place for them to live overall, it does not mean that they will grow up to have a better life, in fact it is more likely that they will end up having a multitude of problems due to the fact that they will grow up in foster homes and possibly worse. Ironically enough, the fact that your friend was an illegal makes him eligible for waivers that are not available to legal residents. The problem he will have is money, applications for relief are expensive, but can be filed without attorneys.

I helped my wife file her I-130 with all supporting documents, if you would like me to help you for free as well, then feel free to contact me. Cheers.

Actually I believe that due to the fact that he was never an LPR, his wife with some forgiveness and reconciliation file and I-130petition along with an I-212 and stand a good chance of him returning to the Country.

How? He's subject to multiple 10-year bars due to illegal presence and deportation, and as a sexual predator is criminally inadmissible.

I think I had the charge wrong. I don't think he was charged with statutory rape but I think he was charged with aiding a runaway. He said he didn't know she was a runaway and that she was as young as she was. Would that make a difference in him getting to come back?

I think I had the charge wrong. I don't think he was charged with statutory rape but I think he was charged with aiding a runaway. He said he didn't know she was a runaway and that she was as young as she was. Would that make a difference in him getting to come back?
may be OP can show us her photo and we can check how old she looks as

I have been trying to look the charge up myself but I cannot find it. The only reason I know he has one is because he told me about it before. I have known him for 5 years and this happened years before that.

I have been trying to look the charge up myself but I cannot find it. The only reason I know he has one is because he told me about it before. I have known him for 5 years and this happened years before that.
cool story. do you want we help to that pedophile?? go to lawyer, pedosupporter

Of course I DO NOT want to help a pedophile. I have a young daughter myself and I previously worked in early childhood education for 10 years. I don't believe he is a pedophile. When he was a lot younger he made a stupid mistake. He is actually not very bright at all. He was an awesome father to his 2 little boys and to his step daughter. They are still in foster care here. The childrens mother is my cousin so these children are my family. I would not want to help someone who I thought may harm them or any other children in any way.

you do NOT know that he is a paedophile, so please keep those comments under wraps. even being charged with statutory rape does NOT mean one is a paedophile.