FP Tracking for Marylanders

I don¡¯t think all in PG do their FP in Baltimore. A my friend who live in Greenbelt(PG county) did

I think they have areas divided by zip code. I live in Greenbelt and I\'ll get a call

from Wheaton as I see other other people in this area went for FP to INS-Glenmont(Wheaton).

My residence address is also Greenbelt - I will come under Wheaton county

When did Your friend who did FP at Wheaton applied for I-485 - His rd and ND. That will help to estimate when will I get mine. I applied on sep 28th 2001

FP Notice for RD 07/26/2001 - State MD????

Has anyone received FP notice for the above RD????

PD : 07/25/01
RD : 07/28/01
ND : 09/15/01
EB3 - India
State - MD

Its really getting very very frustrating.......

NEWS: FP tracking for Marylanders

Hi Friends,

I spoke to an IIO in VSC...Great lady. My FP notice was mailed on 02/19/2002 as per IIO in VSC. Hopefully I shoule get it in a couple of days. After 15 minutes this is what I could derive from her about FP notices in general.

1> I beleive they have a new system in place called \'NATIONAL SCHEDULER SYSTEM\'. This system automatically schedules Finger print dates for applicants and the notices are mailed accordingly. I was also told that there are lot of flaws/bugs in the new system which they are trying to fix simultaneously.

2> The other unfortunate system VSC follows to send FP notices is the manual process. If any one falls under this category (unfortunately) it takes more time than the automated process to get their FP notices.

So friends here are my details

MD: 07/25/2001
RD: 07/27/2001
ND: 09/15/2001
EB3 - INDIA - MD
FP: Mailed on 02/19/2002 (according to IIO - VSC)

Thanks
GABBAR

gabbarbhai

Is AVM updated? Dont forget to post FP details in this thread once you get the notice in mail.