FP to IL Tracker (all DO's)

Maria1 & acidmmsp,
Glad to know both got the emails finally. Maria1, I guess you should have an interview in the first week of March, considering only 28 days in Feb and it falls on Sunday. I received IL the very next day after LUD change online. You should receive IL tomorrow or Tuesday (Monday being postal holiday). Take it easy from here.

Hi spiderman03 and Maria 1,

I guess we could all just wait now for that letter to come up. Hope that we get our dates set right for us :)

spiderman03, thanks for sharing your experiences and info with us. It looks like you'll be having your interview soon. Good luck, and I know everything would turn out fine for you.

Hi spiderman03 and Maria 1,

I guess we could all just wait now for that letter to come up. Hope that we get our dates set right for us :)

spiderman03, thanks for sharing your experiences and info with us. It looks like you'll be having your interview soon. Good luck, and I know everything would turn out fine for you.

Thanks. I will post my experience in detail once the interview is done next Wednesday morning

Received LUD change email

Received email for LUD change on 01-16-10
"This case has been sent for standard interview"

I did my FP on 01-11-10.

Congrats acidmmsp! we might go to the interview the same day! I didn't get anything on the mail on Saturday. I will get the IL on Tuesday most likely. Cheers!!!!

Thanks Maria 1! Lol. Yup, it is possible we would be interviewed on the same day! My appointment is at 8:05am. I'm sure you'll get yours on Tuesday. I wasnt really expecting mine last Saturday, but am glad it was there. Let us know as soon as you get yours. :)

Maria 1,

Share some experience of calling uscis and talking to an immigration officer, how do you convienence the customer representative to transfer the call to IO ?
I tried twice but they never transfered............

KC

Last edited by a moderator:
Your case is pretty new, that's why it's going to be very hard for you to get to 2nd level IO. Your timeline seems really good so far, if I were you I would wait about 2 months after submitting your fingerprints to make that call.
What I told them in order to get transfered was that I had received the yellow letter on 10/13 but it's been 2 months (this was in December), I haven't received the IL. In January, it was a lot more easier to get transfered because I was over the 5 months processing time of my local office.
Good luck!

Your case is pretty new, that's why it's going to be very hard for you to get to 2nd level IO. Your timeline seems really good so far, if I were you I would wait about 2 months after submitting your fingerprints to make that call.
What I told them in order to get transfered was that I had received the yellow letter on 10/13 but it's been 2 months (this was in December), I haven't received the IL. In January, it was a lot more easier to get transfered because I was over the 5 months processing time of my local office.
Good luck!

What happend to your case ACID ?
It shows almost a year time in processing.............???

yeah. took a lot more time than most of the ones I've seen on this site. I kept calling and asking them before why mine took so long. I was told that it was still in process with the background checks etc.. I dont really have anything bad on my name that would make it suspicious.. so I guess I would never know what reason was behind it really.. When I asked them, they said some applications really take at least 8 months to a year to process, and that it all depends also on how busy the district office is. I guess I just went with what they told me, but for me, I dont think the district office had anything to do with the delay (since I saw some on this site that were processed faster than mine). I think my file just got stuck somewhere where it was overlooked and forgotten for a long while..

Interview Date 6 months after FP

Chicag, DO

Prioirty Date: 8/24/09
Finger Print: 9/25/09
Yellow Letter: 10/31/09
Interview Letter: 1/30/10
Interview Date: 3/29/10

Last edited by a moderator:
DO: TX

01/26/2010: Fedex d N-400
01/27/2010: Received by USCIS
02/01/2010:Bank withdrawl
02/05/2010:USCIS confirmation mail recd

Guys,

I'm new to the thread and was wondering how do I check the status online. Response appreciated....

DO: TX

01/26/2010: Fedex d N-400
01/27/2010: Received by USCIS
02/01/2010:Bank withdrawl
02/05/2010:USCIS confirmation mail recd

Guys,

I'm new to the thread and was wondering how do I check the status online. Response appreciated....

Go to https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/selectusertype.jsp;jsessionid=cabVdrQZ2bXWr7IT9oKAs

Then register there as 'applicant customer' and give your MOBILE phone number also, if you want to receive updates by cell text system.
Then, log in, go to 'my portfolio', add your N-400 case number to it. You can check boxes if you wish to receive email and/or cell phone text updates. Log into your account very regularly (everyday morning is better) and see the "LUD". If it changes, then click on the case number to see the updated status message. Good luck.

HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO WAIT BEFORE I CALL TO CUSTOMER SERVICE ....... for not getting INTERVIEW LETTER ?

How do you get to in touch with Interview Officer............big mistry for me so far ? Customer service never transfered my call to IO ........ Share some tactics.......