For who was or still waiting for asylum decision more than 2 weeks

Is USCIS website update on EAD definite approval

Hi all,

I just checked the USCIS website with my Z number and it says....we mailed the new card directly to the address we have on file. You should receive your new card within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.
I never applied for EAD and its been 12 days since my asylum interview.Is the above update a guarantee that its a final approval?

After my long waiting for the EAD card ,this is what the uscis website gives me in this day.Praise God

Card/ Document Production

On December 14, 2012, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

when do you guys think i will get it next week or what?any input is welcome

How long does the card production takes before coming or been mailed ?

Congratulations pepsico, I am happy for you.

It will take 5 to 7 days to receive it on your mail box, 1st you will get the approval letter. Mine took 5 days from the date they said they mail it.

Do not forget you need to apply for Restricted Social Security # in order to work, EAD is not enough.
I am going to apply for social security # tomorrow, I will keep you posted with what they need.

Hi all,

I just checked the USCIS website with my Z number and it says....we mailed the new card directly to the address we have on file. You should receive your new card within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.
I never applied for EAD and its been 12 days since my asylum interview.Is the above update a guarantee that its a final approval?

It seems Final approval to me wonderkid, how lucky are you! Congratulations!

If it is a Recommended approval they will not product an EAD card for you, you will need to apply for it.
Where you were interviewed ?

Congratulations pepsico, I am happy for you.

It will take 5 to 7 days to receive it on your mail box, 1st you will get the approval letter. Mine took 5 days from the date they said they mail it.

Do not forget you need to apply for Restricted Social Security # in order to work, EAD is not enough.
I am going to apply for social security # tomorrow, I will keep you posted with what they need.

Thanks danti ,please keep me updated.By the way you said you recieved your EAD card after 5 days,was it after you saw the card production notice on uscis website or when you received your letter of approval of EAD card? am a little bit confused on your timeline.I taught they will mail it 5 to 7 days after the notification date on uscis website.Thanks

Mine took two days after the USCIS website said, we have mailed your new card.All best

so if i understand well ,it first say your card was sent for production before later saying your card has been mailed.Because mine is still on card production since friday of this week ,does it mean it will have to change to have mailed the card before i receive it??

so if i understand well ,it first say your card was sent for production before later saying your card has been mailed.Because mine is still on card production since friday of this week ,does it mean it will have to change to have mailed the card before i receive it??

Yes it first says card production, then it changes to we have mailed your card, then it says that USPS have reported that they picked your card upon which you get the card after about two days cause they use priority mail, make sure that you are in the house that day because you have to sign for the card.After you pick the card they update USCIS website to: USPS reported on date..... that they delivered the card to your mail address.

Yes it first says card production, then it changes to we have mailed your card, then it says that USPS have reported that they picked your card upon which you get the card after about two days cause they use priority mail, make sure that you are in the house that day because you have to sign for the card.After you pick the card they update USCIS website to: USPS reported on date..... that they delivered the card to your mail address.

Okay,thanks so much wonderkid ,it was very helpfull ,i hope i will be there that day.So when can i approximate the day it will come ,since the uscis website said card production this 14th of december,i am asking just to know an approximate date the will bring it at home.

Okay,thanks so much wonderkid ,it was very helpfull ,i hope i will be there that day.So when can i approximate the day it will come ,since the uscis website said card production this 14th of december,i am asking just to know an approximate date the will bring it at home.

Am not sure,but you can bet that you will have it most likely within the next seven days.All in all if God forbid it takes more than 30 days for them to send, then call the hotline provided there.

Am not sure,but you can bet that you will have it most likely within the next seven days.All in all if God forbid it takes more than 30 days for them to send, then call the hotline provided there.

Yeah i understand ,any way i will have to wait since i have been doing it for so months now,.Thanks for the info

Yeah i understand ,any way i will have to wait since i have been doing it for so months now,.Thanks for the info

Based on my experience and many others I have been reading on this forum if it said Card production on 14th a friday by the next working day, which is the 17th on Monday, refresh the USCIS page and it will say card mailed and then the next day, card picked, then give it a max of five days and you will have the card....Keep hope alive bro.Looking forward to hearing the good news from you soon.

Based on my experience and many others I have been reading on this forum if it said Card production on 14th a friday by the next working day, which is the 17th on Monday, refresh the USCIS page and it will say card mailed and then the next day, card picked, then give it a max of five days and you will have the card....Keep hope alive bro.Looking forward to hearing the good news from you soon.

Thanks so much you are so helpful,right now i am still also waiting for asylum decision and i keep praying God it turn out good ,its difficult to be staying without updates on that side ,but i will continue praying for that until the decision is made.But atleast i Thank God they gave me the EAD card ,atleast i will be able to be functional even though i was already with school.

Thanks so much you are so helpful,right now i am still also waiting for asylum decision and i keep praying God it turn out good ,its difficult to be staying without updates on that side ,but i will continue praying for that until the decision is made.But atleast i Thank God they gave me the EAD card ,atleast i will be able to be functional even though i was already with school.

Welcome, everybody helps where they can, this forum really helped me in my journey to be an asylee and even after the approval I continue learning alot about the road ahead.

Hello all,
Had been BG all this month. Congratulations to PEPSICO and wonderKid....Pepsico, doesnt applying EAD violate your f1 status? correct me if I am wrong.... Sad news is its been 45 days since my fingerprints and biometrics and 53 days since my i589 acceptance but I havent heard from them about the interview date...I am starting to get impatient here... I have no idea about what I should do now... Did anyone go through similar situation? I applied from MN, and am a student with f1 status...

Hello all,
Had been BG all this month. Congratulations to PEPSICO and wonderKid....Pepsico, doesnt applying EAD violate your f1 status? correct me if I am wrong.... Sad news is its been 45 days since my fingerprints and biometrics and 53 days since my i589 acceptance but I havent heard from them about the interview date...I am starting to get impatient here... I have no idea about what I should do now... Did anyone go through similar situation? I applied from MN, and am a student with f1 status...

Hi Jhallu , concerning the EAD card ,when you apply for it based on pending asylum ,it doesn't violate your f-1 status since applying for asylum doesn't violate your current status(f-1,j-1, etc.).So when the time arrives ,you have to apply for it.
Concerning your interview,if you see that enough time has passed and they don't react ,then you have to do an info pass on uscis website ,so you can go to the asylum office in your local area to ask for an interview date for your case.I am sure they will help you ,it usually happens if may be they have a lot of interview to schedule ,so they kind of lag behind.And to the best of my knowledge ,45 days since your fingerprint is too much ,normally it takes like 2 weeks if I remember well ,or you can look for what they said on your fingerprint notice ,i think they usually write something about the interview that should be schedule within 2 weeks of fingerprint.So if that is the case ,i urge you to go for an info pass because time is money lol.Best regards

I filed my asylum application in november 2010 and after two biometrics and two interview my case still pending since, any advice will be welcome.