For who was or still waiting for asylum decision more than 2 weeks

Hi shael728,

I heard many people got approval at the Immigration Court. Keep trying, and make sure to obtain your interview verbatim if possible. At the court, they are probably going to argue using the answers you have given at the interview. Try to write down what exactly answered at the interview so you can use the notes at the court. Also, if I were you, I would try to get a second opinion from another lawyer as well.
Hey just writing back to u.had my court hearing on march 16 nd got approved

Got my individual hearing on march 16.hearing went only for 20 mins and my case got approved.good luck to u too
Congratulations shael728
Great news, I'm happy for you.
That what I'm talking about, if you believe in yourself and believe you deserve to get your asylum approved then fight for your right and never give up. There is always hope and chance but you need to be strong and works hard for it. If you have an attorney don't depend on him alone to do everything for you, you need to work really hard with him till you get your case approval.

Congratulations shael728
Great news, I'm happy for you.
That what I'm talking about, if you believe in yourself and believe you deserve to get your asylum approved then fight for your right and never give up. There is always hope and chance but you need to be strong and works hard for it. If you have an attorney don't depend on him alone to do everything for you, you need to work really hard with him till you get your case approval.
Thnx man...

Got my individual hearing on march 16.hearing went only for 20 mins and my case got approved.good luck to u too
congratulations! how did you prepare for the court? do you have to submit any additional document or just wait for the court date and go there?

congratulations! how did you prepare for the court? do you have to submit any additional document or just wait for the court date and go there?
Thank u brother.my lawyer was really good as the prosecution lawyer turned out to be her friend.so things became positive and i did prepare for the interview but didnt submit any additional documents

Reactions: CWH
Thank u brother.my lawyer was really good as the prosecution lawyer turned out to be her friend.so things became positive and i did prepare for the interview but didnt submit any additional documents
not that i want to be referred to the immigration court or anything, but it's the person i am that always plan ahead for the worst. it seems that it's best to be represented as well in court even though there is no additional document to submit. how long was it from the date of you were aware that your case was referred to the immigration court to the actual court date? thanks bro for the info, and i am excited for your granted asylum.

Hi I had interview September 2015 but still waiting for decision
Hello guys, I talk with you in the San Francisco Asylum Office. The time is the same. I've been waiting for the result. I hope to hear your updates. Thank you.

hi guys. i just got the mail for second interview 2 months from the first interview? Need advise, please guys!!!
some of my case info:
apply in dec 2017
first finger print in feb 2018
first interview in aug 2018 - they told me to pick up the decision but then before that day they call me to keep waiting and dont go for the interview.
then had my ead after that 2 week
just got second interview notice this morning

anybody have any experiences about second interview, what they gonna ask, how long and everything....

Appreciate your help guys!!

hi guys. i just got the mail for second interview 2 months from the first interview? Need advise, please guys!!!
some of my case info:
apply in dec 2017
first finger print in feb 2018
first interview in aug 2018 - they told me to pick up the decision but then before that day they call me to keep waiting and dont go for the interview.
then had my ead after that 2 week
just got second interview notice this morning

anybody have any experiences about second interview, what they gonna ask, how long and everything....

Appreciate your help guys!!
Don't worry there is nothing wrong with that and that normal. Some people get 2nd and some 3rd interview. I'm one of the people who did the 2nd interview. They going to go over the I-589 application and ask about your case. The reason for the 2nd interview is they may transfer your case to another officer because he moved out of that office or he or she no longer available. Or they feel they didn't cover enough some side of the topics on your case and they want to ask more question about it. They also usually ask for an interview if you moved to a different state under a different asylum office or traveled out of the country while your case is pending.

Don't worry there is nothing wrong with that and that normal. Some people get 2nd and some 3rd interview. I'm one of the people who did the 2nd interview. They going to go over the I-589 application and ask about your case. The reason for the 2nd interview is they may transfer your case to another officer because he moved out of that office or he or she no longer available. Or they feel they didn't cover enough some side of the topics on your case and they want to ask more question about it. They also usually ask for an interview if you moved to a different state under a different asylum office or traveled out of the country while your case is pending.
true! i was moved from atlanta GA to California! but i did the first interview in California. so just be prepare and answer exactly the same like last time i was being ask ? thank you sir

Mailed i589 on October 26th from Minnesota...

Hello all,
I was going thru the posts and found it really helpful. I was wondering, do you know anyone who filed from Minnesota? I am in status. will keep everyone informed about what goes on.. Any input is helpful and appreciated..

I applied from Minnesota

Guys, go check your asylum case online.
There is a new update on the USCIS website. Start from today when you go to check your asylum case receipt number you can see the status of your case even if no decision made yet. For example, waiting for an interview, did interview and waiting for the decision, asylum case closed, and etc..

let us know if you see something different.

Guys, go check your asylum case online.
There is a new update on the USCIS website. Start from today when you go to check your asylum case receipt number you can see the status of your case even if no decision made yet. For example, waiting for an interview, did interview and waiting for the decision, asylum case closed, and etc..

let us know if you see something different.
I already did interview last month, but when I checked the status it said my interview is scheduled and notice will be mailed? I'm confused, is it second interview?

I already did interview last month, but when I checked the status it said my interview is scheduled and notice will be mailed? I'm confused, is it second interview?
Maybe a 2nd interview or maybe because the Asylum Offices are separated than USCIS office system that's may cause to take a long time to update your status from waiting for an interview to waiting for a decision. Wait a little bit longer and the status may chance.

Maybe a 2nd interview or maybe because the Asylum Offices are separated than USCIS office system that's may cause to take a long time to update your status from waiting for an interview to waiting for a decision. Wait a little bit longer and the status may chance.
Thanks for the reply Asylum Seeker. Appreciate it.

Don't worry, I did my interview on the 10th of January and the same day I checked online after interview and it said "interview scheduled." Needs time to update, it seems

Don't worry, I did my interview on the 10th of January and the same day I checked online after interview and it said "interview scheduled." Needs time to update, it seems
That's a huge relief. Thanks for sharing Sadavis.