For the long suffering RFE dudes

Originally posted by gcwait000
Nothing here either.
RealCanadian : Btw, what is yr RD and did u get a rfe?
/QUOTE]

PD: 9/13/2000
RD: 8/28/2001
ND: 10/26/2001
FP: 1/31/2002
RFE: 8/2/2002
RFE Rcd: 8/28/2002

:(

1LongWait,

Sorry for the late reply, I didn't see your post until now.

Thank you for reminding me. I did see the reply from fsa448, and I also contacted a senator's office. They will send an email to INS regarding my case next week. I hope this can speed up the processing of my case. I will keep you guys posted once I get someting.

Thank you.

Re: I was approved on 9/25

Originally posted by fsa448
Hi guys!

As I posted in a separate thread, I got my approval on 9/25. Ironically, I came to know about it only on 9/30 when I saw the approval notice in the mail. Earlier, I used to check AVM and visit this site everyday but then I stopped checking the AVM or browsing this site starting on 9/23 due to the audit. Two days after that, I was approved. It took them 2 months and 16 days since they received the RFE response.

To all my fellow waiters, I can only say good luck. I know how hard the waiting was for me and I am sure it is for those who are still waiting. As I mentioned earlier, my feelings were mixed when I saw the approval.

BTW, if you look at the NSC 485 forum, there is a thread going on about people who filed in 2000 (that's right) and are still waiting. I guess misfortune is a relative term :)

PD: Jan 2000
RD: Jul 11, 2001
ND: Aug 24, 2001
FP: Dec 7, 2001
RFE Issued: Jun 13, 2002
RFE Resp Acknowledged by INS: July 9, 2002
AD: 9/25

Hi fsa448,
I am a waiter much similar to your case albeit in CSC. I keep visiting Vermont board every now and then to enjoy jokes by July16 and others.
Your original posting about whole gamut of emotions was the most touching post I had seen on these boards!
And am I happy that you are approved!
Enjoy your freedom and be sure to get back all your emotions.

My RFE details

I posted my RFE details in couple of other threads before that vanished in few days. This one seems have legs so far.

PD: 8/8/01
ND: 9/27/01
EAD: 10/30/01 - 10/30/02
FP : 1/30/02
RFE requested by officer 8/14/02
Got EAD renewed till 10/30/03
RFE issued : 9/11/02 - These people took nearly a month to type and lick the envelope and put a stamp on it !!!

RFE details : Employment Letter, one months pay stub, last years tax returns, W2. I have been with the same company. No complications. There have been layoffs in our company. Everyone from my branch got approval without RFE even after layoffs.

RFE info recevied by VSC: 9/26/02

RFE notice says VSC needs minimum 14 days to process after receiving the documents. I can contact them after 60 days if there is no information.

It looks like its taking a month after recieving response for RFE's to get approved .

From this posting on some other thread .... it looks like its taking a month after recieving response for RFE's to get approved .

poiuytre
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
RD 07/30
ND 9/24
RFE fo paystubs, marriage certificate on 08/23
RFE recieved on 9/11
Approved 10/11
What a relief ! I can't hardly believe it. The wait was long and painful. But it is over. Thank God

Re: It looks like its taking a month after recieving response for RFE's to get approved .

Originally posted by 1LongWait
From this posting on some other thread .... it looks like its taking a month after recieving response for RFE's to get approved .

There are a good number of us that have waited six weeks or more.... It seems to be either 2 weeks or 2+ months to get an approval. This one month approval was strange, but hey, can't begrudge a guy an approval.

Not yet, at least. :mad:

Dusherra Greetings to you all .. I pray that all RFE cases get approved soon !!

Re: Dusherra Greetings to you all .. I pray that all RFE cases get approved soon !!

Saying my prayer for the day. So far, no news is BAD news.

I wish those days would be back when RFE cases were getting approved in a week !!!!!!

I wish those days would be back when RFE cases were getting approved in a week !!!!!!

rfe response and avm status update

On Oct 14th, my attorney sent response to my wife's medical rfe.

Within how many days, the AVM/On line status changes to 'received response to rfe ...'???

RFE cases, please post details on this thread..Haven't seen much RFE approval lately.

RFE cases, please post details on this thread .

I did not see any RFE cases getting approved lately. Has anyone else seen .. maybe I might have missed.

I think, as TheRealCanadian said , RFE turn around period has increased
:( :( :(

Re: RFE cases, please post details on this thread..Haven't seen much RFE approval lately.

RFE cases, please post details on this thread .I did not see any RFE cases getting approved lately. Has anyone else seen .. maybe I might have missed. I think, as TheRealCanadian said , RFE turn around period has increased.

Just a bump to ensure that the rest of the forum doesn't forget about us.

I had talked to an IIA on 10/18 and was told that my case has been reassigned to an officer. That was all I got.

RD : 08/08/01
ND : 09/26/01
RFE : 09/14/02
RFE response received : 09/25/02

Rupinder

That is sort of good news for me Rupinder. My RFE response was received by INS on 9/26. My RD is same as yours and ND is 9/27/01. :)

Waiting for RFE approval

RD 08/16/01
ND 10/12/01
RFE 9/25/02
Resp recd. 10/09/02

Spoke to an IIO and was told that it may take upto 3 weeks to process this case as it was going to be resassigned.

Hope to call them back after 3 weeks if I dont hear from them until then.

Called a Senator

Hi guys,

On 10/10, our lawyer called IIO regarding our cases. They said that our case is being reviewed by an offericer, and we would hear something within 30 days. It doesn't seem a good news to me, becase we got the exact same answer 1 and a half month ago.

On 10/9, sent our case details to a Senator's office to seek help. They called us today(11 days after our lawyer called IIO) with the same answer: case being reviewed and should hear something in 30 days. It doesn't give me any hope.

We are gonna contact a Congressman next month if we don't hear something.

Good luck to every RFEers.