• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

For ONLY MEMBERS, Who Played DV2010 and DIDN'Tt receive their NLs yet

Another day over, another week over, mid June and nothing yet!
In my situation, it is the same..............
I don`t know what to do...
I am trying to think about other things, but the level of my concentration is very low...
We will see on 1st July:(

In my situation, it is the same..............
I don`t know what to do...
I am trying to think about other things, but the level of my concentration is very low...
We will see on 1st July:(

I am not lucky at all even to check 1st July!. My wife and I applied this time, so double chance, I printed the receipts in PDF and saved on my XP desktop thinking that in a few days I would print them in paper. Ok, so here is my "good luck", two days later my hard disk broke producing a weird "trank..trank..trank" sound (mechanical damage)!!!!

We have just one application number that we think it is correct because my wife wrote it down in a paper, but not 100% sure, and we know nothing about the second application.

So even for that, I am not lucky at all.

Regards,

I am not lucky at all even to check 1st July!. My wife and I applied this time, so double chance, I printed the receipts in PDF and saved on my XP desktop thinking that in a few days I would print them in paper. Ok, so here is my "good luck", two days later my hard disk broke producing a weird "trank..trank..trank" sound (mechanical damage)!!!!

We have just one application number that we think it is correct because my wife wrote it down in a paper, but not 100% sure, and we know nothing about the second application.

So even for that, I am not lucky at all.

Regards,

And not sure why so much bad luck in my life. I am a good person, never hurt anyone, always there helping to others that needed me, good man with my wife, I would give my life for her in any moment without thinking, good person with my parents and family, honest in my business and job, etc..

But even that, always chased by bad luck.

:mad:

And not sure why so much bad luck in my life. I am a good person, never hurt anyone, always there helping to others that needed me, good man with my wife, I would give my life for her in any moment without thinking, good person with my parents and family, honest in my business and job, etc..

Don't be so hard on yourself. I don't wanna be philosophic or religious but everything happens for a reason. I'm also not in so good situation, but shit happens.

Mind telling me where are you from and if you considered otehr countries apart from USA?

Don't be so hard on yourself. I don't wanna be philosophic or religious but everything happens for a reason. I'm also not in so good situation, but shit happens.

Mind telling me where are you from and if you considered otehr countries apart from USA?

I am from Morocco but Resident Permit in Spain since years ago, however I travel very often to US for different reasons as tourist.

You would think that I should not complain since I live in Europe, but Spain is not a country used to foreigners and moreover when they are from an Arab country. I have been living here for 20 years so far, and I still find my self not integrated into the society (I tried my all my best but they are very conservative towards us). Spanish people are not used to other cultures or countries as in UK, France, Germany or US.

I am sick and tired of them thinking that we are enemies and we are "conquering" again Spain..I just want to live in a country created by immigrants as me, and thousands of km away from Spain and Morocco. I have a lot of Americans friends in Virginia, I have never been treated as well as by them, I know US has a lot of racism, etc.. but at least the government, the country, the philosophy is based on "immigrants nations", it is usual to see white people, black people, Latin people, etc.. a mixture of races and cultures living together and in harmony in some places...here in Spain finding a black cop is only a dream now.

Regards,

I am from Morocco but Resident Permit in Spain since years ago, however I travel very often to US for different reasons as tourist.

You would think that I should not complain since I live in Europe, but Spain is not a country used to foreigners and moreover when they are from an Arab country. I have been living here for 20 years so far, and I still find my self not integrated into the society (I tried my all my best but they are very conservative towards us). Spanish people are not used to other cultures or countries as in UK, France, Germany or US.

I am sick and tired of them thinking that we are enemies and we are "conquering" again Spain..I just want to live in a country created by immigrants as me, and thousands of km away from Spain and Morocco. I have a lot of Americans friends in Virginia, I have never been treated as well as by them, I know US has a lot of racism, etc.. but at least the government, the country, the philosophy is based on "immigrants nations", it is usual to see white people, black people, Latin people, etc.. a mixture of races and cultures living together and in harmony in some places...here in Spain finding a black cop is only a dream now.

Regards,

Understand that. Hate racism and discrimination. I live in Dubai and experience it everytime when looking for job or dealing with government. So, I'm going back home in the next few days.

But if u have spanish passport why dont you move to UK, or in any case try australia and canada. If you have enough work experience you may be able to get visa there.

Understand that. Hate racism and discrimination. I live in Dubai and experience it everytime when looking for job or dealing with government. So, I'm going back home in the next few days.

But if u have spanish passport why dont you move to UK, or in any case try australia and canada. If you have enough work experience you may be able to get visa there.

I do not have Spanish Passport, I have Permanent Resident Permit (the samethign as Green Card but in Spain). In USA I have a job offer but the company can not afford the VISA application expenses and I do not want to lose my PR just for a 1 year H VISA, that is why my hopes were on the Green Card.

Regards,

Hello my friends, I understand that many of us are anxious by all the time that we have waited for the NL. Maybe the NL will arrive after check our "Confirmation Number" at DV lottery web site on July 1st, don’t give up, maybe the KCC want to save some paper. Remember, this is the first time we can know if we won or not through the DV lottery Web site, but with desperation, I believe that we will not win anything. I suggest we take the things with a little of calm and patience. The July 1st is in 19 days and if we won, we followed ahead with the process and if we lose, the life go on and we can apply this year again. Good Luck to all. :)

Don't say that. How do you know its bad luck? Maybe its good luck. Maybe if you land in america u get mugged on a deserted ally at some time of the night and you bleed to death. What then? Maybe you get shot by a mental patient while sightseeing in a museum? America is not heaven but it has its pros and cons. And we like it for its pros. Don't lose hope. You have a happy family and a stable life, you should be thankful.

Hello my friends, I understand that many of us are anxious by all the time that we have waited for the NL. Maybe the NL will arrive after check our "Confirmation Number" at DV lottery web site on July 1st, don’t give up, maybe the KCC want to save some paper. Remember, this is the first time we can know if we won or not through the DV lottery Web site, but with desperation, I believe that we will not win anything. I suggest we take the things with a little of calm and patience. The July 1st is in 19 days and if we won, we followed ahead with the process and if we lose, the life go on and we can apply this year again. Good Luck to all. :)
Thank yopu for your message...After I read it, I feel more confortable...
Thank you, anyway...
Regards,

Don't say that. How do you know its bad luck? Maybe its good luck. Maybe if you land in america u get mugged on a deserted ally at some time of the night and you bleed to death. What then? Maybe you get shot by a mental patient while sightseeing in a museum? America is not heaven but it has its pros and cons. And we like it for its pros. Don't lose hope. You have a happy family and a stable life, you should be thankful.

Where did I say that it's bad luck? It may look as a bad luck, but maybe it isn't. That's what I meant. Everything happens for a reason.