• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

For ONLY MEMBERS, Who Played DV2010 and DIDN'Tt receive their NLs yet

Letter to be received in NewJersey, USA
Attempt: 4th
I am so dumb, only recently I found out that my wife can also apply as a separate entry as a principal applicant based on my nativity. :(

REPORT YOURS HERE !

Region:..................................
Letter to be received in ............
Attempt: ...............................

Region: Europe
Letter to be received in Dubai, UAE
Attempt: 1st

Looks like will have to try my luck next time :(

Don't worry Mustafa Baku, it is my 4th attempt. And I recently there was a guy who said he has been playing since DV lottery started. So be happy. Life goes on. USA or no USA :)

Don't worry Mustafa Baku, it is my 4th attempt. And I recently there was a guy who said he has been playing since DV lottery started. So be happy. Life goes on. USA or no USA :)

Exactly USA or no USA. There's also Canada, UK and Australia which are not lotteries :)))

I met one guy in Dubai whos uncle sponsored him for Green Card and his uncled waited for Green Card for 17 years.

By the way does anyone believe that any of us will get NL in June, coz I seriously doubt it.

Hello my friends, How do you know that you lose the DV2010? If you didn't received the letter, that doesn't mean that you lose. We have to wait until july 1 to check our "Confirmation Number" at dv lottery web site. That`s the real true. Good Luck to all. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Me
Region: SA - Argentina
Live in: Australia
Will receive in: Australia
Attempts: 3

My Husband
Region: AF - Zimbabwe
Live in: Australia
Will receive in: Australia
Attempts: 3