• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

For ONLY MEMBERS, Who Played DV2010 and DIDN'Tt receive their NLs yet

Dear Friends,
Can you see how much useful this statistic is?. Here I wanna thank you all for this.

Friends,
If you are a member (OR read this forum as a guest) and you are waiting to receive your DV2010 result, Please come and post a reply to this thread and help us to find out how many people are waiting for DV2010 result.

Thank you,

Hi dear I am MOhammad abdul hannan from Bangladesh. I am waiting for dv2010 result and it is my first time application via americandream.de company
It is Germany company for helping people to submitting dv form. If any body have any news for dv result pls inform me.
Hannan

10th attempt from Egypt, AF region and i hope to receive my letter in Egypt, good luck for everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
My Friends,
As you can see, many of our friends that came to this froum before as a guest , joined us and are a member now. They posted their first message for us.

I wanna say WELCOME to all of those and wish a big beautiful Green Card for them!!!;):D

@ VahidGTU

Thanks a lot!!!
and if you are also waiting, I wish you good luck!!!

May God bless us, and help us!!

I'd like to join in with good wishes for all of you!
I'd also like to urge more of you 'lurkers' to sign up! I've been a lurker on this forum for almost a year, but finally decided to sign up a couple of weeks ago. All of you people reading now (and I know you're out there!) please sign up! It only takes a minute and it will be of great help to all of us!
Good luck to us all!