Folks with Local transfers -Lets get together

Dinads

Did you get seperate interview letter for you as well as your dependent?
Is your Spouse working and Medical exam was complete when you submitted the papers

mumu

I got a whole package both for me and my husband, but seperate letter inside. Since I was the primary applicant, the only difference between the letters is that I was asked for the employment letter, he was not. It is my first time to hear that a dependent would be aked for interview, I think there should be some mistakes in your case. But don\'t worry, since you already had your GC, so sooner or later, she would have it.

Does anyone know how long it takes to schedule an interview at San Fransisco??

Please respond..... Is a lawyer necessary while going for an interview??

dinads

Is your spouse working? If yes then how many H1-B he used and was there any gap between the 2 jobs.

I spoke to our lawyer and even he couldn\'t figure out why they transfered the case...It can be multiple files open at INS and they want to consolidate....Some Medical question... God knows....

Hi all, could you please provide how long it took to receive

the schedual letter since got the transfer notice?

Transfered on 04/15 to SFO from Vermont

RD-07/03
Tranferdate - 04/15

I chnaged address,included spouse papers after 6 months of mine.

Hoping for an early call...don\'t know when

Not yet...

But spoke to IIO today at Vermont....He said,Notice has been sent
and now i should call SFO office after a week or two for further info

Mail Ids to Keep in touch

Hi all Tranferee\'s.

I think its better we all form a e-mail group to know the interview calls and personal exp.

In case u all want to be part do send e-mail to sreeks73@hotmail.com

I have changed my address recently

My company is in VA and I am working in CA. Because till today I did not get any notices from INS I called them and asked to change my address to CA address. After seeing so many mails regarding transfer of processing to local INS is it good idea to chagne the address back to VA which is local to VSC. Please advice whether I have to change the address back to my company address or not.
Thanks

PD: 3/30/01
RD: 2/15/02
ND: 3/12/02
EAD approved on 4/1/02
AP: RFE before address change
waiting for FP

SFO wait Time 10 Months & SJC 18 Months

Spoke to National Customer service...
She said thats the maximum time they should take for 485 cases.
But..we are seeing interview calls for transfer cases with in couple of months for San jose folks.

Hope we will hear soon from SFO too...

RAVI_100 question for you.

What is the tel no. for National Customer Service? I am trying to reach someone at Newark office, but the no. keeps ringing , no one picks up(973-645-4400). My case got transferred to the local office on 4/17/02.

My case is transferred

My case is also transferred to the local INS office and so I don\'t really know what to do!!! Please help me out if you have any clue.