Folks with Local transfers -Lets get together

Please provide more details

When your case was transfered and to which local office.
Any problem with your case?
RD/ND etc.

No problem except Address Change

I have no other issue except Change of address. It is tranferred to the NJ office yesterday. (RD-07/27,ND-09/20)

expectingGC

This don\'t think you have to worry. Your case is already filed with VSC and now you are moving..so should be fine. It happened with couple of my friends also and they got the approval.

I work for a big company with employee all over US, they are based in NJ. As per my lawyer all the immigration cases are supposed to be file in VSC. With all cases they attach a letter from INS allowing them to file in Vermont. I have no idea how to get this permission.

Any idea about Chicago?

Any idea how long it takes after file transfer for interview call in Chicago area?? Thanks for hepl!!

Case transferred to Newark per AVM

RFE issued on 01/08 for current employer letter and last two years of income statements.
RFE replied on 04/06
AVM changed to "Case transferred to Newark per AVM on 04/24".

I haven\'t received the notice yet. Guys, do we know what the waiting time for the interview will be (roughly)? This is endless...

EW

Endless Waiting

Just a few questions help me to understand why cases were transferred.
. Have you changed jobs after filing GC?
. Are you working for consulting company and have been on bench (Pay stub not continuous)
. Have you changed address?
. Is your marriage too close to the date you filed I-485?
. Is your spouse living in different state.

Your input will be greatly helpful! Thanks,

No idea

1. I added a second job after filing GC. I changed it to full-time after 180 days. However, my sponsor still prepared the employment letter for me. I submitted two letters anyway.
2. No. My sponsor is telecom and the current employer is brokerage firm. I have all the paystubs.
3. No.
4. Marriage in 1997.
5. She lives with me.

The only thing I can think of is my fingerprints. My RD is 10/2000. First RFE to NYC (09/28/2001) was lost. Second one received in 11/2001 for medical and all I797s. Third RFE was generated on 01/08/2002 for employment letter + last two years of income statements. And an apology was included.

My FP was done on 01/06/2001. I guess it just expired. My medical will be one year old this month... Maybe they want me into the Newark office for a formal apology?
EW