Fingerprints Tracker - VSC

All,

My details -

I-485 RD = 11/06/2003

Did my fingerprinting on 12/7/04

Online case status says :
Receipt Number: eacXXXXXXXXXX

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On December 10, 2004, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from the USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283

* The projected processing time frame can be found on the receipt notice that you received from the USCIS.

thanks,
SS

No FP for AUG03 Fillers.

TryMyLuck,

Have u got the FP? I think people having ND in Sep,Oct,Nov,Dec03,Jan04 are getting their FPs Except the Aug03 Fillers.
Do anybody have any Idea whats going on in USCIS. Please share ur thoughts.

Need2GetFp said:
"trymyluck" I haven't got my FP. My ND is 08/25/03, It sounds like we Aug03 fillers are the most unlucky people in INS or the officers which are hanging on the Aug03 applications are the lazy bumps.

Is there any way we can make INS realize that they are ignoring Aug03 folks?

Me and my wife did FP on 12/7 .she got the exact message you got but,I did not receive any message. I heard the females get FP clearance sooner than men ?Is that true ?Please share your experience.

sshamji said:
All,

My details -

I-485 RD = 11/06/2003

Did my fingerprinting on 12/7/04

Online case status says :
Receipt Number: eacXXXXXXXXXX

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On December 10, 2004, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from the USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283

* The projected processing time frame can be found on the receipt notice that you received from the USCIS.

thanks,
SS

august/03 filers

Need2GetFp said:
TryMyLuck,

Have u got the FP? I think people having ND in Sep,Oct,Nov,Dec03,Jan04 are getting their FPs Except the Aug03 Fillers.
Do anybody have any Idea whats going on in USCIS. Please share ur thoughts.

I did my FP on 12/7/04 and my I-485 ND is 8/13/04

Need2getFp,

No I Have'nt received any thing so far. Did you do something(Call USCIS or spoke to senator etc..) to get FPs? Please share..

I-485 approved

Hi Everyone,

we did our FP on 12/7.today morning my wife's status changed to "we received results of your FP.... not mine but all of a sudden at 3pm we got one email each saying our I-485 got approved..we were shocked.

our details:-

I-140/I485 ND 8/13/03 EB2 RIR
I-140 AD :7/14/04
FP-1 :12/7/04
I-485 AD :12/13/04

I thank all of you guys for your support all these years. I wish you all good luck.

FP date

Hi I had fingerprint done in Oct and the USCIS website is showing the same message since then.
does anybody has any experience, how long it should take for them to review and if they are taking too much time, what can we do?
thankyou for comments

On October xx, 2004, the fingerprints for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were collected and are pending review.

Congratulations!!! Pipladi.

Congratulations!!! Pipladi. Keep us posted about ur stamping Expr. Hope we Aug03 fillers will also get our FP soon.

trymyluck,
I have no Idea what to do for getting FP, Pl. let me know if you are planning anything to do any action for getting FP.

pipladi said:
Hi Everyone,

we did our FP on 12/7.today morning my wife's status changed to "we received results of your FP.... not mine but all of a sudden at 3pm we got one email each saying our I-485 got approved..we were shocked.

our details:-

I-140/I485 ND 8/13/03 EB2 RIR
I-140 AD :7/14/04
FP-1 :12/7/04
I-485 AD :12/13/04

I thank all of you guys for your support all these years. I wish you all good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations Pipaldi.

Need2getFp, I called USCIS, they told me that they are currently processing all the cases till July 19th.. You get different responses from each of them.. anways.. Since receipt notice say's it takes 365-540 days.. the lady asked me send the letter of concern after the 540 days.... What are your plans.. please share.. Thanx

Aug 03 Filler - No FP Yet

No FP for me yet, still waiting

Trymyluck, I am going to wait another 2 weeks........and then will call the INS to see whats going on...so probable call INS in 2005 once they return from holiday vacation.

trymyluck said:
Congratulations Pipaldi.

Need2getFp, I called USCIS, they told me that they are currently processing all the cases till July 19th.. You get different responses from each of them.. anways.. Since receipt notice say's it takes 365-540 days.. the lady asked me send the letter of concern after the 540 days.... What are your plans.. please share.. Thanx

Don't be too concerned about FP ...

I think it really doesn't matter when you got a fingerprint notice. I have my first FP back in December 2002, but I-485 still not approved yet. I had my second FP yesterday in Wheaton, MD. My RD is 9/3/2002. BTW, don't go to Wheaton for an early FP because I tried but it didn't work.

Hi Guys
My LUDs changed successively yesterday night and today morning. My I-485 ND is 27 Feb 2004 and my FP was done on 18 Nov and website updated on 30 Nov 2004.

LUD: 2 Mar 2004 (I-485 received)
LUD: 30 Nov 2004 (FP results received, processing resumed)
LUD: 21 Dec 2004 (no change in message)
LUD: 22 Dec 2004 (no change in message)

Does this change of LUD mean anything?

Received FP Notice

Yester day I've received FP Notice...FP Scheduled on 01-20-2004

Category:EB3
I-485 RD:04/05/2004

No FP yet

"trymyluck"

Have u got ur FP yet?????????
I am still waiting

trymyluck said:
Need2getFp,

No I Have'nt received any thing so far. Did you do something(Call USCIS or spoke to senator etc..) to get FPs? Please share..

trcareer said:
Yester day I've received FP Notice...FP Scheduled on 01-20-2004

Category:EB3
I-485 RD:04/05/2004

Trcareer,

Is yours a concurrent filing of 140 and 485 ?? what state are you in ?

Semi Concurrent

bhandus2004 said:
Trcareer,

Is yours a concurrent filing of 140 and 485 ?? what state are you in ?

bhandus2004:
Mine is semi concurrent case, my I-140 RD is 03/05/2004, After receiving I-140 Receipt, I've applied my I-485.
I am in MA.
EAD 07/03/2004
AP 07/08/2004
I140 AD is 08/09/2004.

Last edited by a moderator: