Fingerprints Tracker - VSC

My wifes Message didn't change

My wife and I were done the FP on Oct 15, 2004. I got a message from the CIS that " Finger Print reviewed and processing resumed .... ". But my wifes message not changed anything. Still it shows that FP notice has sent for Finger Print. Has anybad had the same problem before ? Or Do I have to call and findout whether the CIS received or not ? Why my wifes status message has not updated yet ?

sriram1975 said:
My wife and I did our FP on Oct 14. Hers were collected, reviewed and her EAD is approved. Mine says On October 21, 2004, the fingerprints for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were collected and are pending review.</I>
Anyone know if this is common. I heard from someone that Fingerprints results are not reviewed for male applicants as fast as women applicatns. Any opinions?

Hi GUYS ,

MY 485 RD :12/30/2003 ND: 01/05/04. I received my FP Scheduled for 11/10/2004. I think you guys should receive any time.

NCstate said:
My wife and I were done the FP on Oct 15, 2004. I got a message from the CIS that " Finger Print reviewed and processing resumed .... ". But my wifes message not changed anything. Still it shows that FP notice has sent for Finger Print. Has anybad had the same problem before ? Or Do I have to call and findout whether the CIS received or not ? Why my wifes status message has not updated yet ?

I had case, where I took the Fp and the results where updated in 48 hrs on website. The FP for my wife was done a month later ( after she missed her schduled date). The status on her case was updated after 10 days.

FP done at Atlanta, GA where as appointment location is Newark, NJ

I applied I140/I485 at vsc RD 03/30/2004. I got FP notice for Nov 06, 2004 at Newark, NJ. But I was in Atlanta on some business trip. I did FP at atlanta on Nov 3, 2004 ( 3 days earlier to appointment date).
I called today FBI to know the status about FP, they said that they sent the same day but they sent it Texas Service Center. I applied at 485 at VSC. what will happen to my case. I really appreciate your help with advanced thanks. :(

hi avadran

ur I-485 RD was 3/30/2004 and ur FP was scheduled at newark on 6 Nov? whereas my I-485 RD is 24 Feb 2004 and my FP was scheduled at newark on 18 Nov?

I don't know how USCIS is processing the cases? strange?

Fingerprinting Details

Look in my signature.
My Online status did not change and did not indicate that I received fingerprinting or got it done. It might be a coincidence but the online status changed the day I call FBI and confirmed that they received my fingerprints.

FYI: 3. Call (304) 625 5590 option 2 to see whether your FP passed FBI check.

I got my FP done on Nov 5, 2004 at California. The message got updated on Nov 10- FP received, reviewed, processing started etc...the standard message. It got updated for all of us who went for FP.

No change on 140 LUD.

manhattan fp notices

any updates on which 485 ND's they are issuing FP notices for in manhattan?
My 485 ND is Nov 2003 - no FP yet.

hi worldcitizen

My I-485 ND is 27 Feb 2004 and I received my FP Notice on 4 Dec scheduled for 18 Nov at Newark, NJ
For further details see my signature

Hi
I have done my FP on 18 Nov 2004 (my scheduled date) at Newark. The process went smoothly and it just took 15 minutes.

On 19 Nov (today) I called FBI for the FP status, the lady told me that my FP were received yesterday itself and processed same day and sent back.
On asking abt results, she only said that the FP were NOT rejected and were processed normally.

An Advice for people who want to try early FP at Newark, NJ

Try to go there at about 2-3 PM rather than in the morning. I have seen very very few people at that time. Hope u might be accepted for fingerprinting because of few people

Last edited by a moderator:
LUD changed today

After 1 week from FP1 LUD changed today

"On November 20, 2004, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made."

Ditto

... same situation for myself and my spouse - FP1 on Nov 13 in Newark - status updated today (nov 22)
Fingers crossed xx

Serenity_now!!! said:
After 1 week from FP1 LUD changed today

"On November 20, 2004, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made."

fp notice received

finally I received FP notice today (11/26) FP is scheduled for 12/7. My I-485 RD is 8/13/04.

i am sure rest of the folks with RD of 8/03 will get their's too