i think they have same Interview Letter Template for evry one
Some Of Qustion does not apply on me cuse am Asylum
what i dont know why they ask me
should i bring lwyer with me or ??
HELPPP
U know Guys

dont worry

Don't worry
I had the same problem like u,in 6months after interview I got the GC.
its good that they called u for interview that mean they work on your case,just gather all the informations as much as u can,just documents that apply you as a asylee. You dont need a lawyer, it only takes probably 10-15mnts.
and dont worry they wont catch u and put u in jail! :)
if u ever been arrested just tell the truth to the IO and give IO the documents show that your case has been taking care of.
once again dont worry you will be fine, if everything go right, IO will approve you right away. :)
Good luck,keep pray and dont forget to share the story okay!
GBU

I know some asylees who were not called for interveiw and received their GC on mail. Who receives GC in mail and who are called for interveiws?

those with criminal records are called for interveiw?

I got Interview Letter I 485 based on Asylum Granted
is any One Has experince about That
Please Help me Am very nevrus and i got arest record please help
i have to Go december to Mount NJ Office please
help
what shoud i bring and what gona happen if any one been thru this
they aSK ME FULL laundery list in interview letter
i think they have same Interview Letter Template for evry one
Some Of Qustion does not apply on me cuse am Asylum
what i dont know why they ask me
should i bring lwyer with me or ??
HELPPP
U know Guys
It all depends what kind of charges you are talking about.
Could you explain about your arrest,reason and decision on the case so someone might be able to help.
Good luck

I Got 2 ticket DWI 2 ticket Driving Suspend

one dwi 6 month suspend. + 900 $ fine

Second Driving Suspend Ticket 1 year lincins suspend 30 day jail Judge hate me + fine $1500

Third Dwi Ticket 10 day jail 1 .5 year Lincence suspend .

foruth Driving suspend same TWP judge 2 year suspension 90 jail lol soorryy

And Domastic Volince Case Dismiss and Tempory Restration Oder Dissmissed With PTI and 6 month Probstion 25 hour comminte service and some court cost lil bit fine
and another this Every thing Done In Family Court .

and another Temp Restration Odered Which was droped (dissmissed) And Aasult police Officer in cell 2 month jail suspend come up Fine $1000+court cost.
i got dispostion letter about that said one charge dissmissed one saying 2 month jail suspend and fine $1000.

So Guys soory for that i dont have lincins yet another 6 month i got Ids,
Please HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP AM CRYING EVERY DAY >

Some Women Mess me up they eat my money
and call 911 all da time
HELPPP PLEEASE WHAT GONA HAPPEN TO MY GC
also am Bussines man ( Home Improvement Construction Contrator and am MOLD REMEDATION Certified CONTRACTOR and Cetified MOLD Inspector )
daam i tell u guys all my storryyyy
HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

I agree, this is all too much to really believe. Even if it IS true, good luck dude. You are going to have a hell of a time trying to convince the IO that you deserve a green card and eventually become a US citizen. FOUR DWI's AND Domestic Violence, AND Assault on a police officer? That's ROUGH.

OMG. Do you really think you deserve the opportunitty to live in a Civilized Society? How many people could you have killed driving Drunk or under any other drug effect???? You should valorate more the opportunity you were given and really show respect for your society. If I was the IO I will just deport you. Sorry but I would.

guys guys guys hold on I Know That LOOK Ougly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
am not that bad
i dont do drug s
i just had some wine
am not daam alochollick
please DONT HATE ME
Am very nice guy Threre was reason me to drive that time .
sooooryyy

i don't think anyone here can help you. this is just too much. all of these violence make your case even more complicated and i think it is beyond the knowledge of the people on this forum. every person has hidden skeletons in his/her closet that is not proud about. just hire yourself a very good lawyer and hope for the best. constantly posting "please help" posts on this forum will not get you anywhere. plan urself a strategy and find urself a good lawyer.

best of luck

guys guys guys hold on I Know That LOOK Ougly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
am not that bad
i dont do drug s
i just had some wine
am not daam alochollick
please DONT HATE ME
Am very nice guy Threre was reason me to drive that time .
sooooryyy

Freind of mine had a similar but not exact same situation.
IO did not approved him and because of beeing asylum, he was not deported either.
His file was barried and he stayed as asylum, but after about 5 or 6 years staying out of any kind of trouble, he hired attorney and re-opened his file and finally got his GC. He is trying to stay out of trouble because he will apply for citizenship in few years.
This might apply for your case and as I mentioned USCIS could not deport him because of nature of his asylum case.
I really wish you luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is really too much.... unbelievable....I even regret replying to your previous threads now ... Please hire some attorney ... good luck dude !!

Thanks For U r Input
I should Not Go For Interview .... If I Go Am Sure Let U know Lets see What Happen ..
But I allredy Have Plan To Mve From USA To Candada Or England...

But My All Case is Dissmissed Not Da Way U Guys Think ..
or may be who know in there system show up full storry
Is Any One Have Experince What Kinda Info They Have About Us i mean on Interview Time But Most they Know about Us Please Explain

i know its is bad i jsut like u tell da story ...
am not proud of it ,,, i hate that happen , i call that swas my LUCK in USA..
i parying god and cry evry day ,, may be i will @@@@@@.
THANKS GUYS ANY WAY
I WILL SHARE MY STORY AFTER DEC 15 HOW AND WHAT HAPPNE ON MY INTERVIEW,, OR IF I DID NT JUST THINK SINGHISKINNG PUT BACK TO DA AIRLINE AND KICKED ..
THANKS