Finally! US Citizen

ivanlozada

Registered Users (C)
Finally! I become US Citizen, it was not a very long Journey (6 years, 10 months) but I counted every single day until citizenship finally arrived, so it felt like an eternity.

It was a beautiful ceremony, I'm very proud of being part of this great country. God Bless America and God bless you all!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally! I become US Citizen, it was not a very long Journey (6 years, 10 months) but I counted every single day until citizenship finally arrived, so it felt like an eternity.

It was a beautiful ceremony, I'm very proud of being part of this great country. God Bless America and God bless you all!!!!

Congratulations :)

We are all happy for you and good luck to all the future citizens to be......

Congratulations

Congratulations, could you kindly tell me when did you get the green card, I mean the date shown on your green card. Also, how many months ahead on that date did you start to apply citizenship? Thanks.

mesbahul:
Congrats!
How was the interview? Like what questions asked.

Interview took less than ten minutes, it was focused on questions related my application, background and the Civics test, nothing unexpected.

Civics Questions:
What do we show loyalty to when we say the Pledge of Allegiance?
Name one war fought by the United States in the 1900s.
Who wrote the Declaration of Independence?
What does the President's Cabinet do?
Who is the Chief Justice of the United States now?
Why did the colonists fight the British?

topgun999:
Congratulations, could you kindly tell me when did you get the green card, I mean the date shown on your green card. Also, how many months ahead on that date did you start to apply citizenship? Thanks.

The date shown on my green card was 12/03/2006, I sent my citizenship application three months in advance on 09/02/11, the whole process took 147 days (from the day I sent my application until day of the citizenship ceremony)

Last edited by a moderator: