Finally, no objection Waiver Approved!!

congrats man. Good job. A quick question for u, I see no objection statement recieved by DOS in June 06, then how come u say u got it in 5 months.

congrats man. Good job. A quick question for u, I see no objection statement recieved by DOS in June 06, then how come u say u got it in 5 months.

Yes, it takes from 6/6/06-11/14/06 for the DOS then from 11/15/06-4/6/07 for the USCIS. So it is 10 months all and another 2 months before 03/28/06-06/05/06 for my country to issue NOS (12 months total)

I just said 5 months for the USCIS alone.

Congrats!!

I too just got my USCIS approval after they claimed to have no record of it since the DOS forwarded its recommendation on January 24 - except I moved to another state during the past week :( So who knows what will happen to my approval notice. So far it hasn't been returned to them. We'll see....

In any case, it's good to see this part over with. Congrats again!!

Congrats!!

I too just got my USCIS approval after they claimed to have no record of it since the DOS forwarded its recommendation on January 24 - except I moved to another state during the past week :( So who knows what will happen to my approval notice. So far it hasn't been returned to them. We'll see....

In any case, it's good to see this part over with. Congrats again!!

Congratulation to you too. Are you far from the old adress? Any connection with the people who occupied your previous adress to ask them to send it to you? keep us posted

Congratulation to you too. Are you far from the old adress? Any connection with the people who occupied your previous adress to ask them to send it to you? keep us posted

The post office has already stopped delivery to my old address, so they will automatically forward mail that they can forward, and return mail that they can't. I'm not too worried right now, hopefully it will be okay and they will either mail to my new address (they actually mail the item a few days after the date on their webpage) or will agree to mail another copy as I changed my address while the notice was in transit (the lady at USCIS customer service said it will be okay but, of course, that doesn't mean much).

congrats mmed

mmed

Hearty Congrats for the waiver approval. You are now clear. All the very best for any change of status.

mmed

Hearty Congrats for the waiver approval. You are now clear. All the very best for any change of status.

Thanks, the good aspect of that delay was that I had a lot of time to apply for my green card petition which already approved, I invest the time the waiver pending with the USCIS to adjust my status which I hope to be approved soon.

Mmed,
What was the basis of your 212e. Did you received funds from US or your country? Skill list?

Congrats,
does anyboy have any clue why the time required varies so much from case to case?

Congrats,
does anyboy have any clue why the time required varies so much from case to case?

I think due to
1-Security background check (country) MOST IMPORTANT FACTOR.
2-Complexity of the case (multiple funds vs single source of fund, many extensions and/or transfers vs single program, many dependents with different arrivals vs single applicant .....etc) SECOND IMPORTANT
3-Retrogressed country (India, China) vs non retrogressed.
4-Type of program (university vs company)
5-Time left in current visa.
6-Other pending applications (GC, H, O ....etc)

hey guys, I am happy for you guys for your success in receiving waiver. Can any of you guys please link up with me. kbslomo@yahoo.com. or add me to your yahoo messenger. Please I am just trying to start this waiver process and your help will be much appreciated.

Thanks
KB