Finally I received it !

my permit expired! and my damn HR dept doesn't understand that I don't need EAD... have to renew it now
Can I apply for fee waiver?

God_is_Green
Do you have unrestricted SS card and valid State ID? It should be enough to satisfy the requirements of form I-9. Otherwise, you may want to involve the Office of Special Counsel for Immigration Related Unfair Employment Practices
at 1-800-255-7688. Good luck! :)

All you need is unrestricted social security card and your ID !!! print this attachment and presnt it to them

I am fed up convincing these government employees. I've shown all those printouts to them and even more, It won't help.
Thank you though!
Can I ask for waiver?

DHS has a new I-9 form. I think the new I-9 form requires at least EAD

I-9 form is for employer to keep... it has nothing to do with proofing the work eligibility of the asylee... right?

I am fed up convincing these government employees. I've shown all those printouts to them and even more, It won't help.
Thank you though!
Can I ask for waiver?

May I ask what is the nature of your employer? is it private sector?

if you need to waive EAD application fees check out this link http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/us...nnel=fe529c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1RCRD

also check out the attachment

did you get a free EAD card when you applied for GC? you are eligible for a free one with your GC application

May I ask what is the nature of your employer? is it private sector? :: government agency (contract position).

my primary posting was:
USCIS informed me today about my case(I-485)
Service center sent my application to the designated field office

"..This case has been sent to our....Asylum office...location for processing because they now have jurisdiction over the case. We sent you a notice of this transfer"

What does this mean? is there something to worry about ?

Hey All,
I have contacted the UScIS yesterday and did a service request and here what I revieved today:

The status of this service request is:

?Your case is on hold because you appear to be inadmissible under ?212(a)(3)(B) of the INA, and USCIS currently has no authority not to apply the inadmissibility ground(s) to which you appear to be subject. Rather than denying your application based on inadmissibility, we are holding adjudication in abeyance while the Department of Homeland Security considers additional exercises of the Secretary of Homeland Security?s discretionary exemption authority. Such an exercise of the exemption authority might allow us to approve your case.?

If you have any further questions, please call the National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283.

Can someone tell me what should I do from here? Nothing of the above applies to me ! help please

Hi God_is_Green, and thanks for the replay. Hope you interview goes well! I am very unlucky everyone in my family got their citzenship long a go and they had the same cases as mine! anyways, that will not change the bitter truth now. I am hoping that they will transfer my case so I can talk to a real person who have authority of doing something!

Good Luck All :)

not to get into the private details of your case but what made them take the 212(a)(3)(B) inadmissibility decision? I see a lot here getting it :mad:

maybe it is my turn now :confused:

not to get into the private details of your case but what made them take the 212(a)(3)(B) inadmissibility decision? I see a lot here getting it :mad:

maybe it is my turn now :confused:

Hey!
It has to do with a group that my parents were part of and then I was middle school student (13 years) and I was helping in passing journals and stupid stuff like that! and guess what? that group was dealing with woman's right in 3rd world countries and how they suppose to have more freedom and equality! so they turn the story upside down and made this little group a part of another HUGE one that falls under this class, which it is so not true! the woman rights group was a small group that they were just passing brochures to non educated women and encourage them to seek better life in terms of education and work! so has nothing to do with all of the crab they are pretending! poor me I wasn't even part of it! my parents are now citizens and I fall under this crab!

deeeeep breath! hope this answered your questions ;)

Thanks and sorry for what you are suffering... patience.. hope it will be solved soon

no patience? you can take Koteya's advice

Writ of Mandamus and they have to adjust your case but cant deny your case based on the Material support bar like before

Writ of Mandamus and they have to adjust your case in 60 days there is nothing else for you to do ...

Any update Koteya?

They(service center) sent my case(i-485) back to designated field office. Does that often happen to everyone those who fall under inadmissibility bar?
attached letter from congress member's office(letter to congress..frm uscis abt case inquiry) says my case is on hold due to inadmissibility But i never got response frm USCIS abt inadmissibility, instead i received email about case transfer to field office...

is this normal?

I believe somebody else had his/her case transferred to a designated local/field office too. You might wanna check other threads.

Like you, my father never got a response from the USCIS too. I was making an inquiry on a thread about a compatriot's problem last month and a week later, upon calling USCIS, my father received an email with the same message that everybody's been receiving.

That in itself has proven to be a massive jolt in the aspirations of my father, I and other family members. What sucked even more is the fact that both my dad and I bought our tickets to leave the US 2 weeks prior to him receiving that email. He's going to Germany while I bought my tickets to go to India. Now that my father's been told that he "appears to be inadmissible", he isn't going anywhere while I'm in a huge dilemma myself. Surely, my mother and brothers cases ( I-730 ) not being approved while my case being approved ( with additional docs for all 3 cases being sent at the same time has got everything to do with my father being found inadmissible. And like you and many others, my father is in a great shock too. He sought asylum in the U.S. fearing prosecution by the terrorists and now he fell under the same category?

Nonetheless, I can't help but wonder if I should really go ahead with the plan to leave the country and visiting my home. Its been almost 5 years since I got to see my friends and family members and when everything seemed to go right, this tragic nonsense has completely demolished all my aspirations - not just short for long term too.