*****Final Briefs in Class Certification *****

Status
Not open for further replies.
why INS is not sending FP notices first of all

May be I'm not correct. What I observed here in Gove Argument is that it all depends on individual cases and the applicant back ground.

First of all why the CIS is not sending FP notices now a days as soon as we file 485. At least they should collect our finger prints and start working on our back ground check like name check and criminal check or whatever. Then they can say because of the person's back ground it may take more time to get clear and approve the application. But they are not evening sending FP notices. I filed my 485 in Oct 2003, almost an year passed, I didnt receive my FP notice. In this case how CIS can argue saying that my case is diff or difficult to process ?
Its just my thought.

posted

unitednations said:
Rajiv, you may want to take post #46 down.

There must have been an original letter that you sent to defendants that caused them to rebut. Could you post that please.

I know from my experiences, whenever a party words something as strong as uscis did, it is clear evidence of their worry.

This was their response to our brief attached to the very first post in this thread.

Post 46 is correct. There is no benefit to an eb applicant from the Santillan class cert. But the legal principles are similar, and they are not new.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rajiv,

What is the time frame we are looking at for the class action certification ? I think the court went through all the submissions including replies :).

Any guess ?

Status
Not open for further replies.