File WOM

chellencba said:
Hey Guys,

Here is some information about my WOM, I wish it will help.
1. Letter from USCIS responding to my Inquiry.
2 I wrote letter to the First Lady, and then got a letter from FBI responding to the inquiry
from the First Lady to say my name check was pending.
3. I wrote letter to the Congressman and letter from USCIS responding to the inquiry
from the Congressman.
4. I wrote letter to Senator Hillary Clinton in Sep, 2006, and sent several Faxes and called
her office, no any response so far.

My experience, the First lady Office and congressman are very kindly and responded in time, but they couldn't expedite my Name Check. WOM is the only one working for me. My I-485 was pending for more than 24 month, this is another key.

I registered to PACER, and studied the cases, and then I wrote my Complaint. You can get handbook of Pro Se in your local district court.

Good luck!

EB1
I-140/I-485 Nov, 2004
I-140 Apr, 2005 AD
I-485 Dec, 2006 AD
WOM Nov, 2006
You did the right thing to force the USCIS wake up. 24 months are too long. Actually you could do it earlier.

Happyheart said:
Hi, chellencba,

Cong. on your approval. I had the same situation as yours.
So did you get any LUD before you got the approval email?
Have you contacted your AUSA? And when exactly did you file WOM?
I filed WOM on Nov. 28 but still waiting.
I didn't get any LUD before the approval message. I didn't call AUSA. I filed WOM on Nov, 30

chellencba said:
I didn't get any LUD before the approval message. I didn't call AUSA. I filed WOM on Nov, 30

when did u write to the first lady? and how long after that u have heard from fbi?

Congratulations !

I have been sending letters to all of these people.
Also opened a request with USCIS. After the replies come I am planning to file a law suit.

Copy of your complaint !

Is it possible for you to post a copy of your complaint here. We can def use it.
tnx

antonioa77 said:
I sent you a private message.

It will be great if we could share that information here on the portal rather than in the private messages... Could you write the information and the copy of complaint here so we can also use it.

Thanks

Letter to First Lady

Anyone has a link as to where o send the letter to the First Lady ?
Do you directly send it to the white house or is there a particular dept. office that takes care of it.
Help is appreciated.
Thanks,
C

Letter to First Lady

You can send a letter stating your concern and directly send it to First Lady office. You can send through priority mail or something to get confirmation back. I did the same in december and waiting for the reply. You can get the address online.

Anyone here filed WOM?

Has anyone here filed WOM? if so, can you provide a bullet point information of the form -- what forms are required, where we can get them, supporting documents required, where to fil WoM and so on.

Would really appreciate this info. on how applications can themselves file WoM from folks here who have synthesized information from various posts

thanks

I got done with my Infopass today. As expected, I got the confirmation that mine and my wife's cases are stuck in namecheck.

http://immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=236924

I've sent a FOIPA request and contacted the senator and congressman. Once the results come back, I'll request USCIS to expedite my case and finally contact the USCIS ombudsman and the file my WOM, hopefully before end of Jan or early Feb.

nj_skm

someone posted here about 18 immigrants from China filed a class action suit and received GC. Any info on that?

VERY INTERESTING!!

I couldn't find any related news by googling around.

What is the source of your information?

Is it necessary for us to request USCIS to expide case before we file WoM?

Is that a pre-requisite? Also is there a standard form that we need/lawyers can send to have our case expedited.

thanks

nj_skm said:
I got done with my Infopass today. As expected, I got the confirmation that mine and my wife's cases are stuck in namecheck.

http://immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=236924

I've sent a FOIPA request and contacted the senator and congressman. Once the results come back, I'll request USCIS to expedite my case and finally contact the USCIS ombudsman and the file my WOM, hopefully before end of Jan or early Feb.

nj_skm

nj_skm said:
VERY INTERESTING!!

I couldn't find any related news by googling around.

What is the source of your information?

what are your case details? PD, RD which center TSC? can you add a signature please. it makes it easier for others to understand your case.

Same Question?

supply_demand said:
Is that a pre-requisite? Also is there a standard form that we need/lawyers can send to have our case expedited.

thanks

I am asking the same question that supply_demand asked. Is it necessary to apply for USCIS to expedite the case. Is there any link in www.uscis.gov site to do this?

I am also doing all these things like sending letters to senators, first lady, taking infopass, before filing WOM.

supply_demand said:

thanks
I think it is a good idea to put in a expedite request with VSC - not that they will act on it. For mandamus, one thing you have to show is that there are no other remedies available to you. I read about one case (in the suing USCIS thread) where the one thing that went against the applicant was that he hadn't explicitly asked the FBI to expedite his name check. So, you may want to mail/fax an expedite request to both the USCIS (VSC) and the FBI NNCP division.

Are expedite forms posted somewhere

thanks much for the responses. Are there any links to expedite request to USCIS and FBI posted somewhere in the forum here? If so can someone post them on this thread. Thanks.

Infopass done on 01/08/2007

Hi:

I have gone through the Infopass appointment in CT and finds my security check is not yet completed which is initiated by July 2005. Also the Immigration Officer is helpful and she explained me that there is no difference between the wordings of background/security check that USCIS using on the expedite request response letters. She confirmed that my wife's Security Check has been cleared but because of mine is pending we are not getting the 2nd Finger print notice even it is expired. But she denied to say where this security check is strucked for my question that she politely explained me that as per law she can't reveal.

--------
EB3 - PD 10/1998
I140 - RD 05/2004, AD 09/2004
I485 - RD 07/2004
Applied 3 EADs 3 APs all are approved
1st FP - 03/25/2005 Completes
Since April 2005 there is no activity on my case.
Made three Out of Processing request last year and got response saying 'Security Check' not complete.