February New Delhi Interview Thread/ Tracker

I sent email to Delhi Embassy and I got instant reply back. Boy! that was fast

Planning to leave for Delhi on Jan 27. Anyone has interview on Feb 4th.
Thanks
Jain

My brother had been calling them constantly. They are promptly giving dates

They say it is two month after entry. I am taking only one PCC from USA.

Dr Jain - I don\'t know the email id of US Embassy in Delhi

Do u\'ve that one, I\'d appreciate if you can post that..Thanks and Good Luck..

I called Delhi tonight..asked me to call back around the end of January to get interview date.......

My P3 was entered into their system on 12/12/01. I was expecting an interview around the middle of Feb. But the lady at Delhi told me it cud even be in early March!

My gut feeling is things slowed down during the holidays and so even some early Dec. filers are now having trouble getting Feb. dates.

god knows when we\'ll get out of this stupid mess.

Guys please continue posting details of ur telephonic conversations with delhi embassy

Dr. Jain please post email ID of Delhi embassy.

Two months from date of entry makes sense.

I think the dates should be on the Delhi embassy page soon.

No Title

Any one calling to New Delhi embassy tonight to find about the Feb interview date. Please post here.
And update ASAP as will get info from New Delhi.

Thanks & Good Luck

Called up Y\'Day only to be told . u r in Q for current scheduling. We r running late this month.

Call next week .The lady Picked up the phone

No Title

I sent out many mails on this email address but I never got reply from New Delhi embassy. Any way Good Luck. If you will get reply please post.

Thanks

No Title

I sent a mail yesterday, but did not get any reply from New Delhi. I sent many mails before also, but never got reply from there.

Thanks

No Title

My brother walked in to embassy last night . He also got same message from there that It will 2 months to assign an interview date. They did not even give any clear picture that when I can aspect my interview , I mean in Feb or Mar month.
Do not know what\'s going on there ?
My P-3 entered on Dec 26.
Just update for all of you guys.

Thanks & Good Luck everbody.

Interview Date - Feb 25

Called them last night, kept trying 419 8062, 419 8374 for a long time, don\'t know which one I got connected on. I was told by a guy that I have been scheduled for Feb 25th, and they will mail out the Pkt 4 at both addresses, i.e., India and US. I called again in some time to make sure that they have my wife on the interview schedule too, and this time spoke to a lady who confirmed the date and details. On the issue of PCC, the guy told me that I will need PCC from RPO in India too. He was not willing to talk for long, since he wanted to end the conversation after every sentence, so I did not push for more information. Also, the PCC that I will get from Consulate in US will be through RPO so it should be okay.
My Pkt 3 (EB1) was hand-delivered on Dec. 7 and entered into the system the same day. I was assuming that I will get an early date in Feb, but I think their system of assigning date is random at best.

Congrat\'s Mukul ! LEts hope we all have the same luck as u had in calling them up when we do call

Next Week

Congrats Mukul

Glad to hear that you got Feb dates.
Good Luck for interview.
Did you talk to Swamy?