February 2004 Filers

140/485 concurrent 2/3/4
FP 12/04
lud not changed even after fp( called fbi and was told sent back same day
1.should i ask lawyer to initiate query
2.when does name check go to FBI
thanks

Anyone knows how name check works at FBI? I sent them an email a month ago no reply as yet. How to know our 485 get stuck at name check and how to speed it up?

Thanks.

Any recent approvals for Feb 2004 filers? Or are we the only few of unlucky guys left unprocessed by TSC?

Please post your info, whether you got approved long before or lately, as long as you are Feb 2004 filers. Thanks!

It's been quiet for some time. So looks like all Feb 2004 cases were approved? Please share your info here.

My lawyer sent an inquiry around 1/20/2005. They said it took a month to get a reply. If your lawyer sent an inquiry before, how long did it take to get a reply from TSC?

Thanks.

What does this mean? Please help

I got an email from CIS after my lawyer initiated a query on my case:

(Can anyone tell me what does this mean? Does this mean an RFE for my case? Otherwise if approved, why not just say it's approved?

Thanks in advance.)

"On January 25, 2005, we responded to your request for more information
concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days
from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status
results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from
USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the National
Customer Service Center.

National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283.

"

Last edited by a moderator:
inquery form

is there any specific form used for inquery by a lawyer and is it done through a phone call, email or letter?

Waiting for response to lawyer request to CIS...

My lawyer opened a request with them last week. Will update you once I hear something. BTW - I did take the Infopass to the local office and the lady had no clue on why my case had not been touched.

Feb 04 I-140 case still pending

My I140 case with RD 2/25/04 is still pending. Recently, submitted reply to RFE and awaiting decision. It is seen that TSC has approved Nov 2004 I140 cases, while old cases of 2003 and early 2004 cases are gathering dust. It looks like TSC is anwerable to no one while processing cases in such a disorderly fashion.

I filed I-140 / I 485 (EB2-NIW) concurrently on Feb. 24, 2004, and FP was done on Sep. 18, 2004. No any information and online updates so far.

On O1/12/05, I called USCIS 1-800 number to inquire. Yesterday and today i received 2 same letter from TSC (Office 353), saying:

" We are currently processing I-140 applications with a receipt date of 9/13/2002 concurrently filed with the I-485 application".

I don't believe that is true (9/13/2002?????). why is s/he cheating?? Does TSC hate to receive status inquiries, even if me case is way outside the normal processing time??

Jhong, the exactly same thing happened to me. My I140/I485 filed 3/4/04(EB2 - professional with advanced degree). Called USCIS on 1/7/05 and received a letter from them (the same officer 353) last Friday, stating the same. 9/13/2002? I couldn't believe it, but maybe I'll have to. Looks like this officer 353 is looking at the processing time for I485 to make a decision for both 140 and I485 together, while some other officers are not. I don't understand this inconsistency, but well, what can we do? Keep waiting and praying. Please keep us posted for any update and I'll do the same.

Any more unprocessed 2/2004 I140 cases out there? Or most of 2/2004 cases were already got approved as posted in their Web site that they
are process 4/26/04 cases?

Please post your info, share your ideas, concerns, etc.

Thanks.

phans_gaya_re,

Did you hear anything from your lawyer or CIS?

Thanks.

phans_gaya_re said:
My lawyer opened a request with them last week. Will update you once I hear something. BTW - I did take the Infopass to the local office and the lady had no clue on why my case had not been touched.

My I-140 is approved (please see signature)

However, I seem to be the only person on this forum who has not had his FP done yet.

shelfd said:
phans_gaya_re,

Did you hear anything from your lawyer or CIS?

Thanks.

Finally I140 approved ...

See signature for details.
What is my chance to get 485 approval concurrently?

i140 Approved.

Concurrently filed in Feb2004, please see the signature.
Thanks
R