February 2003 I140/I484 concurrent Filers - READ ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

Hi Viko Viko,
There is no interview unless its approved or we get RFE.
I wish first comes true for all of us.
Do not worry.
Currently Jan 2001 is going for 485 so we just have to be patient :)
P

Update

Received my EAD and Advance parole on post yesterday.

Now I am waiting for my I140. Hopefully mine gets appoved early like some of our friend's in this forum.

Wish me luck friends!

Regards
dyno

Updating my details. Received RFE on 04/15/2003 for 140 and submitted evidence on 04/28/2003 .BCIS received on 05/05/2003 and waiting for 140 and interim benifits approval.

Can anybody please explain what this mean? "On May 30, 2003, the fingerprints for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were collected and are pending review"

Hi sharmin:

It means that probably your finger print is not clear and need to redo. I got the message before and did FP again and still didn't pass. Then I was required to provide the Police Clearance from all of my previous citys where I lived. I got it and sent out and the message is still there. I don't know it is ok or not. If anyone had same experience, please share here. Thanks.

Originally posted by sharmin
Can anybody please explain what this mean? "On May 30, 2003, the fingerprints for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were collected and are pending review"

Hi Guys,
I had my FP done on 5/22/03 as per schedule and on
5/27/03 online message changed as following:

Receipt Number: EAC031285XXXX

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or
to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On May 27, 2003, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485
Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were
received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a
notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

But my lawyer sent me an email saying that he has again received FP notice scheduled on 6/19/03. I do not know why? Did anybody else get the similar thing? This is weird! I hope this does not delay my case. Please let me know your thoughts!

FP Notice Twice

Hi Pravardigar,

Same case here. My case also says:

"On May 20, 2003, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485
notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made."

I ahve recv'd letter to go to the FP again on 06/20, I spoke to my Solicitor, she said that lot of guys are getting this.. She mentioned that Usually in the letter it says that "If you have given FPs in the past 30 days please ignore this letter etcetc.." But mine doesn't say that... So she advised me to go on that day with the originals and the documentation from previous FPS, so that there won't be any confusion in the future...

God only knows what BCIS is doing... Can I ask you a question.. This is what I personally thin.." My name was spelled incorrectly initially, my solicitor spoke to the BCIS folks anfd got it corrected, so they sent me a new Recipt for I-485 with the correct name, may be this prompted to send my FP notice once again..."

Let me know if you find out more about this ...

Cheers
Myself...

Originally posted by parvardigar
Hi Guys,
I had my FP done on 5/22/03 as per schedule and on
5/27/03 online message changed as following:

Receipt Number: EAC031285XXXX

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or
to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On May 27, 2003, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485
notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

But my lawyer sent me an email saying that he has again received FP notice scheduled on 6/19/03. I do not know why? Did anybody else get the similar thing? This is weird! I hope this does not delay my case. Please let me know your thoughts!
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Re: FP Notice Twice

Same case here too! (confused). The online status changed to:

"On May 27, 2003, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made."

But my wife and I both got another finger print notice for appt on 06/20. The new notices didn't say "if you have done in the past 30 days" line which appeared on the first notices. I called up the 1800 number this morning, the customer service doesn't offer any help at all.

Can someone post an update on this whenever they find out what's going on?

Originally posted by myself_12342002
Hi Pravardigar,

Same case here. My case also says:

"On May 20, 2003, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485
notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made."

I ahve recv'd letter to go to the FP again on 06/20, I spoke to my Solicitor, she said that lot of guys are getting this.. She mentioned that Usually in the letter it says that "If you have given FPs in the past 30 days please ignore this letter etcetc.." But mine doesn't say that... So she advised me to go on that day with the originals and the documentation from previous FPS, so that there won't be any confusion in the future...

God only knows what BCIS is doing... Can I ask you a question.. This is what I personally thin.." My name was spelled incorrectly initially, my solicitor spoke to the BCIS folks anfd got it corrected, so they sent me a new Recipt for I-485 with the correct name, may be this prompted to send my FP notice once again..."

Let me know if you find out more about this ...

Cheers
Myself...

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Re: Re: FP Notice Twice

Hi

I spoke to my Solicitor, she says that she spoke to the VSC and they have realized that there is a glitch in their system that is generating all these FP notices again.. So my solicitor asked me not to do it again... This is just a update from my end.. Keep me posted as you guys hear anything on this issue..

Cheers
Myself...

Originally posted by airplane
Same case here too! (confused). The online status changed to:

"On May 27, 2003, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made."

But my wife and I both got another finger print notice for appt on 06/20. The new notices didn't say "if you have done in the past 30 days" line which appeared on the first notices. I called up the 1800 number this morning, the customer service doesn't offer any help at all.

Can someone post an update on this whenever they find out what's going on?

Hi Myself,
I did not have any mis-spelled etc!! Here is what my lawyer
responded. I'll go again for FP as he suggested!

"I know, But I am also aware that they sometimes fingerprint two or three times. Let's just comply. This went into effect post 9/11."

Same Case Here

Hi Guys,

Its the same case with me. We are done with the finger prints and I got another notice to go for FPs again. My lawyer says that the reason might be that I went for FPs ahead of time.

Did any of you guys who went for FP and got another FP notice went ahead of time or all went on the given date and time?

Inorder to clarify this I called up INS VSC and that lady was very helpful. She said she received my FPs and they look fine. Her system shows that the letter was generated only once. She said we can ignore the second letter.

I think this is happening because we went ahead of time for FPs.

Recived FP notice on April 28th for FP date May 21st. Again recieved another FP notice on May 12th for FP date June 3rd. Gave the finger prints on May 21st using the 1st FP notice. The online status shows
"On May 23, 2003, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made."

This 2nd FP notice looks like an error in their program.

Duplicate FP Notice Saga

My wife and I also received duplicate FP notices from VSC. This was after the online system had updated our I-485 to say that processing had resumed. We did our original FP's around 3 weeks ago.

We did not go for FP's early. Went on the designated day adn time.

This smells like a glitch to me.

All of a sudden, a bunch of people with similar RD's at Vermont start getting second FP notices even though their FP's have already been cleared by the FBI??

Watch carefully to see if there is some sort of official advisory. Goodness knows how many are in this boat.

Re: Same Case Here

Hi Guys,

I actually went to Portland, BCIS center today (as the office is always empty :)), the front desk clerk took me to the branch manager, she saw my previous results on her system and confirmed that all my finger prints look fine and they were transmitted to the FBI etc etc. She interestingly mentioned that couple of years ago they had lots of cases where the candidates recv'd finger print notices for 2-3 times, she asked me to take it easy and confirmed that it's just a mistake by BCIS, and destroyed (using paper shredder) my new notice with my permission..

I guess it's worth a trip to local BCIS branch... Hope this helps..

Cheers
Myself

Originally posted by helper_12
Hi Guys,

Its the same case with me. We are done with the finger prints and I got another notice to go for FPs again. My lawyer says that the reason might be that I went for FPs ahead of time.

Did any of you guys who went for FP and got another FP notice went ahead of time or all went on the given date and time?

Inorder to clarify this I called up INS VSC and that lady was very helpful. She said she received my FPs and they look fine. Her system shows that the letter was generated only once. She said we can ignore the second letter.

I think this is happening because we went ahead of time for FPs.

Duplicate FP Notice Saga

My wife went for FP's on 05/22/2003 in Providence, RI. She just received another notice this week again. Looks like BCIS has a process issue!

That said, we will go again and speak with the branch manager as noted in the previous message.

Thanks.

FP dups saga continues !!!

I had my FP on 5/21 with web site updating the same on 5/27.
I received my second notice on 6/2 scheduled for 6/21.
Para legal has no clue as usual. Better make a trip to INS.
:)

2nd FP notice -- follow up

First FP done 05/20 on the day of the notice. recved 2nd FP for appt on 06/22.

Called up VSC (the 802 number) and spoke with an IIO, she said everything good for the first FP so don't need to go the 2nd FP appt, its their computer error.

Status
Not open for further replies.