February 2003 I140/I484 concurrent Filers - READ ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
MY INFO

MD: 2/21
RD: 2/24
ND: 2/19 ???

LAWYER SAYS NOTICES FOR 765 AND 485 NOT RECEIVED AS YET. ONLINE CASE STATUS DOESNOT GIVE STATUS IF MAILED FOR ANY OF THEM?

COULD THIS BE A PROBLEM, IS A RFE DUE??
:confused:

EAD and AP approved

Guys,

Got my EAD and AP approved. Found it on GOV's site. I should get the EAD card soon.

waiting for I140's approval...

:)

great news ayachitins!!!

I am a week behind you, hopefully we will get the AP/EAD soon!

meanwhile i checked with my lawyer regarding your question of "what if 140 is rejected or there is a lay off" (i hope we wont have to deal with situation).
My lawyer says, if thats the scene then again the 'dual intent' thing will come into picture and INS may question before granting of I-20/F-1 since there was an application for permanent residence. but according to my lawyer that is something which can be dealt with....and it would be the only hurdle for getting back on student status. Since your wife's GC is based on your application, it shouldnt be a big problem!

hope that helps.

thanks begrycakk

thanks man!
I contacted my lawyer too. She explained me all the details about the issue we talked earlier. Things are a bit clear now.

Hi sbctsublc

Even i tried the Online Service and it states "Status for this Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system".Then i tried the Phone Service ,it recognized my receipt number :)
So let me know if the Online Service works for you in future.

Spek

Got EAD through local office

Hey Guys,

This is my friend's story. He did not apply for his AP or EAD with I485 and I140 application. Once he got his receipts, he went to local INS office (Boston) and submitted all the paper work necessary for EAD and got EAD on the spot!!

I talked to my lawyer about this and he says that its upto me to take risk as INS doesn't like the process of getting EADs through local office and one should only go to local office after waiting for EAD for 90 days!!

VSC Automated system

Hi bobroh

VSC automated system number is 802-527-4913

Try after business hours to avoid busy signals.

Hi Spek

Thanks
Phone system tells the status correctly. Surely I'll let u know when online system works. But I believe even after approval, phone system will be updated quicker than online. So I've decided to check phone system frequently instead of depending on the website.

Amazin' BCIS

Guys,
I got all 3 approvals i.e. I-131,I-765 and I-140 in approx 1 month. My lawyer was very surprised as well.But I guess the good news is that the BCIS system is really kicking out approvals so hang in yo'all.

I have updated the document.

Thx

All

I have my receipt nymbers for I-485 and I-765, I tried to check it in BCIS online system and get this following message

"Status for this Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system. Please check your case receipt number to see if it is correct. If you have questions or concerns about your case status, please contact the service center where you submitted your application."Status for this Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system. Please check your case receipt number to see if it is correct. If you have questions or concerns about your case status, please contact the service center where you submitted your application.

Just got FP notice

information updated, thanks.

Originally posted by eager4GC
I have my receipt nymbers for I-485 and I-765, I tried to check it in BCIS online system and get this following message

"Status for this Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system. Please check your case receipt number to see if it is correct. If you have questions or concerns about your case status, please contact the service center where you submitted your application."Status for this Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system. Please check your case receipt number to see if it is correct. If you have questions or concerns about your case status, please contact the service center where you submitted your application.

Hey, AOS030326

Did you get the FP notice from your attorney? is it a seperate notice from the other receipt notices?

Thank you very much for your answer!

Confused

I got FingerPrinting notice only for my wife on April 26.
My Lawyer says she has not received Receipts yet.
What should I do?

Re: Hey, AOS030326

hi, buddy, I got FP notice from INS separately, I mean, diferent one from 485,765,131 notices( your lawyer should get one for each, not you).

But you yourself do get FP notice, Hope this clears your concern.

feel free,

thanks

Originally posted by eyeonGC
Did you get the FP notice from your attorney? is it a seperate notice from the other receipt notices?

Thank you very much for your answer!

Question....

Hi All,

I tried calling the Automated system today with my I-485 receipt number, The system says "YOUR I-765 Application for Employment authorization.........". Is this something i need to talk to the lawyer?

Also, i cannot find find my case information in BCIS online system

Thanks

Question

Hi,

I got the fingerprint notice from INS, but it had my last name spelled incorrectly. I called INS, and they told me to write a letter to them to ask for correction for the misspelled last name. Also, they told me to bring this letter with the fingerprint notice when I go to fingerprint.

Have anyone had this kind experience? What did you do? Please respond!!! Thanks in advance for your response.

My company's lawyer also told me that she has receive the receipts for my I-765, I-131, and I-485, but she did not mention the I-140. I have updated the spreadsheet.

I downloaded, and updated the spreadsheet with my info.

What is I-131?
What is I-765?

Which one is the document that let you travel outside us?

Status
Not open for further replies.