Feb Case Waiting - Spoke to IIO Today

I called INS four time in the last two months. I couldn\'t get through in these days.

As I know, my case was under review at least from 11/20/2001. IIOs told me that everything is fine for my case, but no decision yet. Two of the IIOs mentioned that it really depends on officers. This is what I am worried about, becasue I think my FP (6/30/2001) is quite late for a Feb
case. I think my case is under the hand of a very slow officer.

I tried recently too.

I have tried to call them recently too. Without success. It has been really quiet after the new year. Are they still working???

Spoke to IIO

As posted in a separate thread, spoke to IIO, Said case is in final adjucation. whatever that means.
RD/ND : Feb 01
FP : Jun 01
AVM changed from "not found" to "i-485 received" around nov 16
J

Speak with IIO today...

After re-dial 15- 20 times and on hold for 30 minutes, I finally spoke with IIO. She is very nice, and told me "case is pending, and will expect response in next 6 weeks".

My info: EAC 01-101-5xxxx PD 10/99, RD 02/06, ND 02/12, FP 06/01.

No Title

PD 6/1996
RD Aug 2000
ND Sep 2000
FP Dec 2000

EB2 - No RFE; AOS.

Still waiting.

"Pending with an officer" according to IIO.

mine is ND 11/2000 and still waiting

Mine also EB2-No RFE, PD 10/1999
what are you going to do about this?
I called twice and got the smae news, like file is with officer.

Spoke to IIO, Feb Case pending

Hai Guys,

I spoke to an IIO just now and she told me that my case is still pending and taking more long than regular process. She is going bring my case to Supervisor Attention. I thought let you guys know about this because knew lot of Feb Filers are waiting for approval.

PD - 3/15/00
  RD - 2/15/01
  ND - 2/22/01
  EAC - 01-109-5****

Please call guys and ask IIO to bring your case to Supervisor Attention

I am in the same boat.

Don\'t know how to handle the situation. Looks like when VSC pick the 485 app to process and finds the I-140 file is in Consulate, they make a request to the consulate to send the file. After that even the consulate sends the file, VSC takes long time to look at the file back.

Answer to pk dm

My pd 04/00, rd 03/07, nd 03/13.

I called NVC and found that they send my file to Dhaka consulate in Bangladesh. I sent a mail to Dhaka consulate but no reply yet.
Thanks.

Feb Case Still Wating from Long Time Sept

Rd 02/07/01
ND 02/16/01
    Wating waiting called 4 times in 3 months No Help from IIO\'s

Answer to minn2deshi

I did not intend to go for CP. It was my lawyer\'s mistake or INS\'s mistake. My 485 was filed on long before sep 11.
Thanks.

Ashraf

Questiojn to nydesiaalu - Was your I-140 approved for CP?

Hi "nydesiaalu"

Was your I-140 approved for CP?
If your I-140 approval notice says, "... forwarded to the National Visa Center ....", your case might be collecting dust at a U.S Consulate office. Maybe your I-485 is being held up waiting for the I-140 to come back to VSC.

Call up the NVC, give them your I-140 receipt#. You can find out the location of your immigration petition (I-140) underlying I-485.

GR66
RD: Feb 26, 2001
I-485 is being delayed since I-140 case is collecting dust in
a U.S. Consulate

No Title

Hai guys,

Any recent approval from this group. Feb Filers are so unlucky waiting longer for the approval because of the holiday season. Still VSC is not doing faster than 2001.

January case is still waiting

I am still waiting Jan. case. I talked to INS. One woman said my case
is pending and she let me call after another 6 week.

I am still waiting

DAN01, was yours approved? Please don\'t forget to let\'s share your good news. Mine: RD 2/26, ND 3/7 FD 7/31, AD waiting...

No Title

I had checked yesterday night but still AVM says old mesg for me. I am hoping all our cases should approve real soon. As I spoke to an IIO last friday (1/11/01) and she told me that bring my case to \'Supervisor Attention\'. I don\'t know its going to make differnece now because already our cases took more than the normal processing time. My case is assigned to officer on 11/19/01, (Close to 2 months) but still no reply from INS. My only concern is INS doing processing based on the priority Date because mine is mar 15 2000 but all cases with 99 Priority Dates are approved for FEB as well as Mar.

Look forward to see my approval soon. Keep in touch guys. I will post as soon as hear something from INS. This Chat board is more informative than talking to someone in INS.

Good Luck to All Feb Guys waiting in this Group.

Where do you check who gets approved?

Hello, would you mind to tell me where I can check who got approved online?

Talked to IIO the day before yesterday, she just said it was normal that Feb cases are still pending.