RD : 08 Feb 2001
ND : 15 Feb 2001
PD : 17 Dec 1999
I-140 CP
approved on : 08 Dec 2001
Stamped on : 21 Dec 2001

Feb 200 I485 VSC approved

GC Gurus,
My Case EB2/India/ND & RD Feb 200 was approved in Dec first week.
But the approval for my wife is still awaited. I called VSC, a nice
IIO said my wife\'s file was under review. I am a bit worried, can
someone advise please. I will appreciate your help very much.
Thanks in advance,
jd_cool

RFE issued

just check AVM and heard a RFE was issued on 12/31. what a bad news.
My attorney is very bad and refuse to call VSC to find out what the RFE is. Any idea what it could be? Besides, i changed job after 180 days pending. will this going to be an issue? Thanks for any inputs.

RFE

Hi Your attorney is not bad. VSC won\'t tell your attorney about the RFE. wait for a week, you will know the RFE details. Prepare for an employment letter and paystubs. You should be alright.

No Title

Anyone got approval from this group?. Please keep this thread alive, so that about our status. I believe everyone in this group going to get soon. Good luck everyone posted in this group.

frustrated

rd nd feb 15 . i 140 for co. just found that files are in chennai ... any ideas on what i need to do next .....
can we request the chennai consulate to send files to vermont !

No Title

Congratulation joy1. About the time you gave some good news for Feb case filers.

Post your PDs........

Guys,

We know that all of us have filed for I-485s in feb last year. Lets try posting our PDs also to see if that throws any light. One of my friend was saying that people whose PD is in 99 are getting their approvals now.

Approved on Jan 4th - PD 1/11/00 RD 2/12/01 ND 2/20/01

My \'Tadap\' is finally over. Mine and spouse\'s case approved as per AVM on Jan 4th. Have already heard the AVM enough times to believe it, haven\'t confirmed with IIO yet (they always gave me a different status from the AVM and asked me to believe them) :).
No RFE. Had called IIO on 27th Dec and he said it could take months for approval.
In my guess, my case took longer because of the delay in my wife\'s I-485. My lawyer denies this but it doesn\'t matter now :). They somehow managed to omit my wife\'s I-485 application from my package and we had to re-apply just her I-485 (I-131 & I-765 was already filed). So her case was lagging behind mine. But this is just my guess, as we all know INS processing defies all existing logic :) .

Being on this site has been quite a ride. A rollercoaster of emotions and hopes and informative to say the least, but admittedly irritating at some times when people deviate out of topic and end up fighting. Many thanks to Rajiv Khanna and you all.

This page will cease to be the home page on my browser now but i guess i\'ll keep coming back as a matter of habit. Good Luck to you all.

Himanshu

Mine March\' 2000

From what I have seen, people with earlier PDs are getting their approvals. There are exceptions though, like Himanshu. This is true with people who filed I-485 in March\' 2000. There are many people with PDs in 99 and earlier getting their approvals.

IRQ did you try calling INS? Find out what they have got to say.