FBI Name Check

What can I say!! I haven't had a good feeling like that in many many years. You deserve more than that :)
It's great that there are people who help each other in this forum.
Thanks again!!!

Kong-rats. Now, what's next ??? US Citizenship ???​

hey waiting2006,
did u highlight the important issues in the letter with a red font. i was wondering if it was ok to do that. my letters are ready and will mail it prob tommorrow.

hey waiting2006,
did u highlight the important issues in the letter with a red font. i was wondering if it was ok to do that. my letters are ready and will mail it prob tommorrow.

No, I did not highlight any thing in the letters with red.
The red font in the sample letter that I attached to my previous post was only to show you where you need to type the information that are pertinent to your case.
Keep the letter plain, unless there is any thing that you think needs to be in black bold.

Good luck

just back from an infopass. no use at all. gave me a letter saying security check pending. the only progress i see is from bc pending they now say security check pending. he basically asked me to just shut up and wait and not be bothered about the discrepancy in update dates in my I485. this is truly getting more and more depressing and the only reason they are getting away is as immigrants we have no rights to sue them for the agony they cause us. After each infopass i feel i am falling deeper and deeper into a bottomless hole. what more can i say?

On Nov 17th I go for an Info-pass appointment and the IO at the window told me she can't find nothing on my case so she gave me a referral letter to upper office Los angles, I go there meet with the IO and I see my big file in front of the IO then he tells me case is pending for name check but if i can bring my spouse and new born in 2 days he will squeeze me in for another interview as i had one interview 2 years ago, so I go in 2 days with my spouse and documents shows that we been together for 3 yrs and we had pictures and contracts and bank statement and Insurance , Etc he asked us typical question after we swore and then he said OK thank you we will update the system and you will hear from us in 30 days or contact us and signed by him IO. It hasn't been 30 days yet but it's close and I don't see any progress in the USCIS page on my case status, Any one have same or close experience or can guide me what to do , I've contacted congress man and senator already and it says case in extensive review but that was before that last interview. Any help is greatly appreciated. thanks

just back from an infopass. no use at all. gave me a letter saying security check pending. the only progress i see is from bc pending they now say security check pending. he basically asked me to just shut up and wait and not be bothered about the discrepancy in update dates in my I485. this is truly getting more and more depressing and the only reason they are getting away is as immigrants we have no rights to sue them for the agony they cause us. After each infopass i feel i am falling deeper and deeper into a bottomless hole. what more can i say?

Same thing here, i just went back from Garden city infopass, that lady at counter 1 told me that my case is pending due to finger print expired, i have been waiting for 3 years and 6 six months, that answer of course can't satisfy me at all, i then told her if i dont hear anything from them within 30 days, i will file a lawsuit to fight what i deserve. I have done tons of infopass, only this time they said finger print thing, all my previous infopass were told Security check pending blah blah...( maybe now it got clear? because last week i received a letter asking me redo my I 693 medical test)

also, at today's infopass, i insist on a meet with their supervisor, after 2 hours waiting, finally he had time to deal with me,(!@#$), told me that a fingers printer appointment letter was just mailed and i shall get it in couple days, he didn't mention security check any more this time.

my question is, is that a good sign that they are going to "touch" my case? how long it's gonna take to approve my case once i have my Fingers print done? any one experienced that similar to me?

waiting2006 did really good pattern for us, i do believe it does really help by sending those letters to right person who may concern our cases.

thanks for sharing.

kevin.

hey lawmanfox
ur timeline scares me. i dont think i can wait a year and a half more. just curious did u write to the ombudsman,senator,congressman and all those people to expedite ur case? when did u apply?

hi waiting2006.what you think about faxing the letters and the other documents.i want to fax these letters instead of mailing them this should be faster.

Hi unlucky_girl,
I really feel for you. You remind me of the time I struggled withy these infopasses. You gotta not give up and you should know that there is always hope, and I believe that the letters you mailed are going to help. Wait 3-4 weeks and see.
I was about to sue the USCIS by filing a WOM but thank God I didn't need to spent a fortune of money.
Make sure you keep all receipts and any document you submit to the USCIS, so if you decide to sue them in the future, you will have evidence that you tried every way to have your case adjudicated.

hi waiting2006.what you think about faxing the letters and the other documents.i want to fax these letters instead of mailing them this should be faster.

Definitely faxing is faster than mailing. However, in my opinion, if you use the fax method, the letter might not get to the addressed person (sometimes a different employee gets the letter, who might ignore the letter, rather than the person who the letter is addressed to)

On the other hand, I think that mailing the letters would insure that they will get to the addressee.

I received today another response to my letters. The response is from the office of Michael Chertoff. The response states the following:
"Secretary Chertoff office forwarded your letter to the USCIS for response. We have assigned it case # ------. The customer Assistance Office has been in contact with the Garden City Field Office, making them aware of your concerns. Therefore, your case has been assigned to an Adjudication Officer in that office and is now under review. Please allow 30 to 90 days to receive a decision on your case...."

It's funny to receive these responses after my GC has been approved and on its way to me.

hey lawmanfox
ur timeline scares me. i dont think i can wait a year and a half more. just curious did u write to the ombudsman,senator,congressman and all those people to expedite ur case? when did u apply?

Yep i knew my timeline is horrible, i did everything you guys did, ombudsman, senator, congressman, and first lady....., nothing happened. I filed my packages on 7/2005 and got interviewed at garden city at 12/2005, since then, due to "security check" excuse, they haven't touch my case for more than 3 years, yup i knew it sounds terrible.

I went to NY east district federal court 1 month ago and got Pro Se packages handy, as i said at last info pass, once i don't hear something from them within 30 days, that definitely triggers lawsuit against them.

I will go to re fingers Print again and to see what is gonna happen.

just feel tired of this waiting game, ENOUGH!!!!

hey lawmanfox,
sorry for being curious,did u write to the ombudsman recently?. i am hoping somebody will do something approve our cases. when did u write to all of them?

hey lawmanfox,
sorry for being curious,did u write to the ombudsman recently?. i am hoping somebody will do something approve our cases. when did u write to all of them?

hey my poor unlucky girl,

I haven't written to them recently, because at last week the info pass units officer told me they they sent out a FP appointment letter which i am waiting for. I will do FP first once i get the letter and see what is going to happen, (my previous FP is expired).

In addition, Xmas is approaching, that means those PPL are going to be not available temporarily, so next Jan. would be expected for their job resumes.

sign... if you want, we could go to garden city again together, keep pushing them then before suing them, it's time to finish this.

hey lawmanfox,
thanks for the reply. we could definetely do that. in the meantime i would also like to wait for the replies for th eletters i wrote. i know i would not get replies for all the letters. all the best.

Does anyone know what it means if immigration let me do Medical Form one more time? I submitted I-693 two years ago, and they sent a letter two month ago to let me update.
It cost me $260. Does this mean my GC is going to be approved soon?

can u please tell me what IMO means? a long letter saying sometimes additional checks are required and that in the constituents case it is pending review.