FBI Name Check

Current Status: Card production ordered

I received an email this morning saying that....

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On July 31, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.
This is my first update after my interview . Is this normal? I heard that they send an email welcoming you as a new resident first.. Is my green card on the way ???

Time line
Package send to chicago 10/10/06
Reference request 11/11/06
EAD received on 01/05/07
Interview 04/25/07 Name check pending.

I -485 approved letter

Folks,

I got a letter in mail saying that my I -485 has been approved. But my online status still says that "FP review complete, the processing of this case still continues".

I have infopass appt for Friday and thats when I will try getting stamp on my passport. I will keep you guys posted.

Funny that my LUD never changed and I haven't received any e-mail either.

Timeline

Time line
EAD received on 01/05/07
07/24/07 Infopass
07/31/05 Card ordered

G-14

Hi everybody,

I applied for GC on 04/30/2006. ( B2 visa and married with UCS). Interviewed on 11/27/2006 but haven't given GC because the officer told that my case had to have a background check. Waiting since that day, I also make an infopass and ask them about my status on 06/09/2007, they told me to fill out the G-14 and waiting for INS mailing. But until now, I haven't got any news from INS, What should I have to do next? Would anybody help me? Thank you.

P.s: I have renewed my EAD on 07/27/2007 but I have nothing to prove my I-485 status, because I only have my passport with the handwriting of this officer stated that my case is pending with my Alien number and the interview date (11/27/2006).

Huongle, before I can be able to help u out, tell me what does G-14 mean ?
Koz I have no idea about that

Time line
EAD received on 01/05/07
07/24/07 Infopass
07/31/05 Card ordered

Congratulation Southamerica, I told u, to give them 60 days..now u see, u r approved

I received an email this morning saying that....

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On July 31, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.
This is my first update after my interview . Is this normal? I heard that they send an email welcoming you as a new resident first.. Is my green card on the way ???

Time line
EAD received on 01/05/07

U should receive ur welcome notice within 2 or 5days and then ur online status will change again to welcome notice sent and then later u will receive ur greencard
Congratulation

Folks,

I got a letter in mail saying that my I -485 has been approved. But my online status still says that "FP review complete, the processing of this case still continues".

I have infopass appt for Friday and thats when I will try getting stamp on my passport. I will keep you guys posted.

Funny that my LUD never changed and I haven't received any e-mail either.

Confused 1901, is ur mail was sent to u by uscis or ur District office ?
If its ur DO then u will see change on ur online status within 2 or 3 day.
Congratulation

Confused 1901, is ur mail was sent to u by uscis or ur District office ?
If its ur DO then u will see change on ur online status within 2 or 3 day.
Congratulation

Birdlove,

Thanks for the reply!
I got the letter from Baltimore DO. It also states that the local office (NOT VSC) will be sending the green card in 6-8 weeks.

Thanks again

I-130 approved, namecheck?

Hi people,
I applied for my permanent residence through my wife who'se a US citizen. I sent the application in Oct 2006, received a RFE in Nov 2006 (for W2s) and sent those in promptly. I was called for fingerprinting in Dec 06 and for an interview in Feb 07. I'd received my EAD in Dec 06. In the interview, we were told that our case was approved pending name check.
Since then, I hadn't heard anything from USCIS, until last week (07/25/07), when I received an email notification saying my I-130 had been approved and I received a notice in the mail regarding the same. My I-485 online case status still shows "Response to request for evidence received, and case processing has resumed." but it hasn't been updated since 07/22/07.
I'm wondering, does my I-130 being approved (finally) mean anything, as in does it indicate my namecheck has come through? I don't want to get my hopes up. Also, is there a course of action I should follow, as in get an infopass or call someone?
Thanks for your help in advance.

You were right Birdlove, today I received another email (welcome notice). If everyone is right I will be receiving my Green Card in 7 to 8 days.

U should receive ur welcome notice within 2 or 5days and then ur online status will change again to welcome notice sent and then later u will receive ur greencard
Congratulation

Welcome notice

You were right Birdlove, today I received another email (welcome notice). If everyone is right I will be receiving my Green Card in 7 to 8 days.

By Friday, ur online message will change again to Card ordered and then after 5 day u will have the last update, card sent ! and the next day u should have ur GC mailed to U

Tomorow or befor Friday, U should receive ur welcome notice mailed to ur address, if ur GC is conditional, u should know koz the last two line on ur welcome notice will let u know about ur GC expiration.

Congratulation again !

Congratulation Confused1901

Birdlove,

Thanks for the reply!
I got the letter from Baltimore DO. It also states that the local office (NOT VSC) will be sending the green card in 6-8 weeks.

Thanks again

Then, Congratulation, ur online status will change within 1 or 3weeks and u will receive ur welcome notice. Congratulation

I-130 approved !!!

Hi people,
I applied for my permanent residence through my wife who'se a US citizen. I sent the application in Oct 2006, received a RFE in Nov 2006 (for W2s) and sent those in promptly. I was called for fingerprinting in Dec 06 and for an interview in Feb 07. I'd received my EAD in Dec 06. In the interview, we were told that our case was approved pending name check.
Since then, I hadn't heard anything from USCIS, until last week (07/25/07), when I received an email notification saying my I-130 had been approved and I received a notice in the mail regarding the same. My I-485 online case status still shows "Response to request for evidence received, and case processing has resumed." but it hasn't been updated since 07/22/07.
I'm wondering, does my I-130 being approved (finally) mean anything, as in does it indicate my namecheck has come through? I don't want to get my hopes up. Also, is there a course of action I should follow, as in get an infopass or call someone?
Thanks for your help in advance.

Mazdaman, u r close to be approved, be ready to celebrate ur approval koz when they approved ur I-130 that mean they are waitin for ur name check to be cleared before approving ur I-485.
Just be patient, and give them call sometime

Waiting... hoping

birdlove, thanks for your response. I'll be on the lookout, will give them a call and will update any development to this thread.

Mazdaman, u r close to be approved, be ready to celebrate ur approval koz when they approved ur I-130 that mean they are waitin for ur name check to be cleared before approving ur I-485.
Just be patient, and give them call sometime

Looks like my wait is over. I got the email today. Good luck everyone.

Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

On August 1, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.