FBI Name Check Email response

h1empl

Registered Users (C)
Any recent response to FBI name check email query, please post here the date you sent the email and when you recieved the response.

What is the format of sending email to FBI

Can you please post the email address to check the status of name check to FBI. Also post the format including what all data is sent. What is their way to send the response back, email or FAX?

Thanks,

I know of someone who sent an Email to FBI on 12/21/04 and has got a reply on 05/23/05

h1empl said:
Any recent response to FBI name check email query, please post here the date you sent the email and when you recieved the response.

I e-mailed FBI on 12/23/04. Haven't heard from them yet. When I checked with them last week, I was told they are working on Dec. requests.

Phone/FAX/email nos to enquire name check

Can someone please post the phone number/fax number and/or email address to contact the FBI about the name check status

Thanks in advance

Dec 22 04 response

myh received response for Dec 22 email.
Any later response please post.

FBI response

We got the response from FBI for 22nd dec 2004 email. Mine (dependent) was cleared in August 2004 while my husband's (primary) is pending. :-(

Waiting,
Jajabhor

I sent mine on 3/22/05. Still waiting for response...

Can someone tell me what LUD is and where do you track it?
Your advise will be appreciated!!!

Filed Inquiry

Filed inquiry for I-485 in early may and got reply (name check pending) in early June. Note inquiry was filed with USCIS.

Any recent FBI response email ?

The last FBI response email was reported on June 3rd for query sent on Dec 22nd.
Has any one received any response after that ?
Please post.

I got an response today from FBINNCP@ic.fbi.gov after 6 months.
Dear XX:

I am responding to your email dated December 14, 2004, concerning your name check status for immigration purposes.

A review of the FBI's Name Check Program database revealed that a request from the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services for you was received on June 2, 2004, and it is currently in a pending status. You may be assured that the immigration authorities will be notified at the earliest possible date upon completion of your case.

Sincerely,

Michael A. Cannon/msh
Chief, National Name Check
Program Section
Records Management Division

h1empl said:
The last FBI response email was reported on June 3rd for query sent on Dec 22nd.
Has any one received any response after that ?
Please post.
I got reply from fbi that my name check was sent to USCIS in NOv-04 ,E-mail sent on 15th dec response recieved 11th june -05 :mad:

Unbelievable....

dzhao1 said:
I got an response today from FBINNCP@ic.fbi.gov after 6 months.
Dear XX:

I am responding to your email dated December 14, 2004, concerning your name check status for immigration purposes.

A review of the FBI's Name Check Program database revealed that a request from the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services for you was received on June 2, 2004, and it is currently in a pending status. You may be assured that the immigration authorities will be notified at the earliest possible date upon completion of your case.

Sincerely,

Michael A. Cannon/msh
Chief, National Name Check
Program Section
Records Management Division

I cant believe that USCIS did not send your name check request for almost 6 months to FBI....that is outrageous....now you will have to wait again because of FBI delay....