FAQs about Asylee Green Card Process & Other things.

I'll give biometrics for RTD next week. How long does it take to get it afterwards?
(Biometric appointment will happen after ~50days of mailing of the application)

I'll give biometrics for RTD next week. How long does it take to get it afterwards?
(Biometric appointment will happen after ~50days of mailing of the application)
In what office did you apply? I applied more than 75 days ago and I didn’t receive appointment for Biometrics in California.

I think there's only one center that you can send your RTD application. It doesn't change by zipcode as far as I remember. I gave Biometrics in North Cal.

I think there's only one center that you can send your RTD application. It doesn't change by zip code as far as I remember. I gave Biometrics in North Cal.

I applied for my 3rd RTD, received and processed 100 days ago. I was not called for biometrics. USCIS applied my old one on my case. Still waiting

Hello everyone, I submitted my green card application in August 2020, got my receipt in September. Then I’ve got nothing since then, are you all the same?

Same here, my lawyer recommended to submit without medical exam because of the potential delay. So basically I did nothing after submitting the application. Really hope to get something soon.

Same here, my lawyer recommended to submit without medical exam because of the potential delay. So basically I did nothing after submitting the application. Really hope to get something soon.
I feel you, I am still waiting. Hopefully soon I will get it. I think they are sending REF when they are at the end of you case