FAQs about Asylee Green Card Process & Other things.

After long wait
Asylum granted 02/2018
Got green card 01/2021
Right now
06/2021 submitted N-400 for naturalization.
I dont want to wait 4 more years
I am getting old I just join the Army
After finish BCT you can apply for naturalization right away.
hi

would you please tell us . when did you join the military and how long will be you serving the country .

Hello Everyone,
I have a question regarding the green card application:
I entered the US as F1 student and I had my i-94 online record at that time, but when I got my asylums, I received another i-94 (the white card) that was attached to my asylum approval letter?
My question is which i-94 record number I should use when answering questions 23a, 23b, 23c, and 25a, b, and c of Part 1 of the application?

Thank you

Hello Everyone,
I have a question regarding the green card application:
I entered the US as F1 student and I had my i-94 online record at that time, but when I got my asylums, I received another i-94 (the white card) that was attached to my asylum approval letter?
My question is which i-94 record number I should use when answering questions 23a, 23b, 23c, and 25a, b, and c of Part 1 of the application?

Thank you
Definitely the one came with asylum approval letter.

I hope it doesn’t make long delay on the process. I used online I-94 information to fill 23-a,b,c, not the asylum approval one. I sent my application 2 weeks ago to Texas sevice center, NBC processing my case.

I hope it doesn’t make long delay on the process. I used online I-94 information to fill 23-a,b,c, not the asylum approval one. I sent my application 2 weeks ago to Texas sevice center, NBC processing
There is a debate about that, but I am hoping that someone who already applied for a green card with the assistantship of an attorney can help us with that.

Thanks TomRiddle.
My question were you student at the time when you entered the US?
What were your responses to questions 23b, 23c, and 24?
I'd really appreciate your answers.
I was F1 when I entered US. My attorney did the filing for me, he asked for I-94 came with approval letter before applying for GC. I can’t remember my responses for those questions because my attorney did everything. I remember he asked me some questions, and I filled up some forms. But I can’t remember the details.

I was F1 when I entered US. My attorney did the filing for me, he asked for I-94 came with approval letter before applying for GC. I can’t remember my responses for those questions because my attorney did everything. I remember he asked me some questions, and I filled up some forms. But I can’t remember the details.
Thank you very much TomRiddle. I appreciate your answers

Hello guys
I have a question that hopefully i will find an answer
When i apply for the I-485 based on asylum from Ohio does it usually goes to Nebraska Service Center or texas service hmm same with Kentucky which service center it goes from KY as i have 2 valid addresses and I’m trying to avoid texas service center

Finally green card produced. My timeline:

Submitted I-485, I-765, I-131 = Sept. 15, 2020 (Nebraska Service Center)
Check cashed = Oct. 9, 2020
Text notification received = Oct. 12, 2020
Notice for I-485, I-765, I-131 received = Oct. 17, 2020
Fingerprint Notice for I-765 = Oct. 19, 2020
EAD card produced = Dec. 8, 2020
Travel Doc produced = Apr. 13, 2021
Green card produced = Aug 5, 2021

Goodluck everyone!

When you get approval i-485 you can start the process to join for me active duty 2.5 years
Or a lot of people I met are National Guard only 3 years contract NG is a part time and you can go to college for free most of state offer college tuition.

When you get approval i-485 you can start the process to join for me active duty 2.5 years
Or a lot of people I met are National Guard only 3 years contract NG is a part time and you can go to college for free most of state offer college tuition.
NG did they offer citizenship too like other branch military. also if you have any information can I still work on my job in us or do uber while I m staying in my City

NG did they offer citizenship too like other branch military. also if you have any information can I still work on my job in us or do uber while I m staying in my City
I’m wondering that thing. If I join the NG and still work on Uber and still can get a Citizenship it’s looks good deal.

Hi all, hope everyone is well. This week we received some exciting news that our asylum case has been approved and we should have the EAD by the end of the month. Once we have the packet, we will make an appointment with the lawyer, but can someone who has gone through the process let us know what we can expect and what we will have to do after we get the approval paperwork to get off on the right foot for when it comes time to apply for the GC next year? Are there any questions we should make sure to ask the lawyer?

Hi all, hope everyone is well. This week we received some exciting news that our asylum case has been approved and we should have the EAD by the end of the month. Once we have the packet, we will make an appointment with the lawyer, but can someone who has gone through the process let us know what we can expect and what we will have to do after we get the approval paperwork to get off on the right foot for when it comes time to apply for the GC next year? Are there any questions we should make sure to ask the lawyer?
First, congratulations for your approval.
you don’t really have to do anything special here. Don’t do anything illegal, make sure you stayed in us for 1 year before you apply. You’ll need to do medical exam and submit the results along with your GC application. So make sure you’re healthy, and do required vaccinations so you don’t waste any time once you stayed for a year.