Faith in Consular Processing

halliday

Registered Users (C)
hello house, please i am new here and i have some questions. (1) i live in the us and have overstayed my visa by over twenty years due to some circumstances, my mother filed for me in 2003 and 1-30 was approved. i have just mailed the last of the paper work form 1-864 and DS230 forms to nvc. my problem is nvc said i have to go back to my country to obtain my visa. i am now waiting for my interview date. i am very terrified to go because i don't know if the visa will be approved. is there anything i can do to obtain my GC here. i have kids here, and am afraid i may not see them grow up if God forbid visa is denied. i don't even know how to live in my country, i have lived all my life here in us. please help me. thanks

hello house, please i am new here and i have some questions. (1) i live in the us and have overstayed my visa by over twenty years due to some circumstances, my mother filed for me in 2003 and 1-30 was approved. i have just mailed the last of the paper work form 1-864 and DS230 forms to nvc. my problem is nvc said i have to go back to my country to obtain my visa. i am now waiting for my interview date. i am very terrified to go because i don't know if the visa will be approved. is there anything i can do to obtain my GC here. i have kids here, and am afraid i may not see them grow up if God forbid visa is denied. i don't even know how to live in my country, i have lived all my life here in us. please help me. thanks

Don't even think of boarding a plane to go anywhere, as soon as your butt leave the US airspace, you will be subject to a 10 year bar in the US. You will miss 10 years of your kids growth. Is your spouse a US citizen? Your mother's petition won't solve your ban in the US.

Don't go anywhere, stay here or you are going to be nailed...:eek:

What circumstances were these that led you to break immigration law and continue to ignore such regulations for 20 years?

overstayed my visa by over twenty years due to some circumstances

If these kids were born in the US, you can wait for them to turn 21 and then AOS as their sponsored parent.

i have kids here, and am afraid i may not see them grow up if God forbid visa is denied