F1 COS to H1-B COS to H4 again to F-1. Do I need to go through the H1-B lottery again?

ig15

Hi

I want some help with my situation.

Situation- I came to do a Master's in STEM-designated program, used only a 9-month OPT, and got picked up in the H1-B lottery, I-94 November 2020, valid till October 2023. But I left my job in 2022, so my H1-B got revoked, and I did COS to H4 and moved back to India; further, my spouse and I got separated; I applied to a Master's again and got into a renowned university. Following are my questions:

- Can I use my unused OPT and STEM- Extension OPT with a second Master's as a second master's is also a STEM-designated course? I'll be having a new Sevis ID
- I have only used about 1.5 years of my initial H1-B. Can I ask another company to help Sponsor my H1-B again by filling out an extension while being in US on F1, or do I need to go through the lottery again? Although the i-94 expired in October 2023.
- Can my previous company file for my extension or reinstate my visa again while I am on F-1?

Also, I am working with the same company in India as the one I worked with in the US. They have refused to do another sponsorship due to the underutilization of the current workforce in the US, and budget constraints.

I need help and guidance as my discussion on coming back on F-1 depends on this.