• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

EU selectee case number EU42XXX

prove it?

In my opinion it is logic that there isn't a chance that 43,000 winner from Europe will get an interview even if you consider special cut-offs for certain countries and that a lot of people won't go through the process.

In my opinion it is logic that there isn't a chance that 43,000 winner from Europe will get an interview even if you consider special cut-offs for certain countries and that a lot of people won't go through the process.
If the quota is allocated a large over Europe, it would be logical that all reach the interview.

So, if quota for Europe has been increased, then it has been decreased for some other region or regions, right? Just because the sum of all regional quotas has not changed.
Why would DOS significantly increase the number of winners for all regions then? Including the regions with decreasing quotas.

Do you also believe that everyone from other regions as well would be offered interviews?

Last edited by a moderator:
So, if quota for Europe has been increased, then it has been decreased for some other region or regions, right? Just because the sum of all regional quotas has not changed.
Why would DOS significantly increase the number of winners for all regions then? Including the regions with decreasing quotas.

Do you also believe that everyone from other regions as well would be offered interviews?
I gave calculations. All because of Africa, it gets a lower quota.This has already happened in history.In 2004, the region received 17,146 visas.About as many, and he will receive in 2014.Also, as indicated by a slight increase in CN.

I gave calculations. All because of Africa, it gets a lower quota.This has already happened in history.In 2004, the region received 17,146 visas.About as many, and he will receive in 2014.Also, as indicated by a slight increase in CN.

And they received how many in the other years? But even if they receive lets say 10% less of the 50,000 total visa the numbers are not adding up.