Eoir 42b visa availability for FY 2019

guys i went back to October posting last year to see when was the first grant given, and it looks like just like this year everyone was fustrated last year of not getting any grants. First approval i saw was in March. Not sure if people was getting approvals and not posting or that was when they started to release the approvals. Just thought of sharing this.

guys i went back to October posting last year to see when was the first grant given, and it looks like just like this year everyone was fustrated last year of not getting any grants. First approval i saw was in March. Not sure if people was getting approvals and not posting or that was when they started to release the approvals. Just thought of sharing this.
Thanks for excellent information,I think everyone happy and hopefully.thanks again

That’s correct

I noticed the same thing.
I remember someone mentioned a couple of weeks ago that sometimes they start releasing grants by the end of September (fiscal year starts in October)
This year we had a few that were granted by that time!
Hopefully they do it faster this year.
Praying we all get granted soon.