Eoir 42b visa availability for FY 2019

it’s coming don’t worry that’s why we should all keep the letters that they send to all of us and that you can show it to your employer and explain to them it’s taking a while

it’s coming don’t worry that’s why we should all keep the letters that they send to all of us and that you can show it to your employer and explain to them it’s taking a while
Good thing is I’m self employed and don’t need EAD card. But need it for renewing driver license etc

Hi guys. Is anyone having issues checking case status from EOIR website ?I can only
Earlier i could only see clocks, right now i put my number in and it doesn’t go anywhere, perhaps its going through updates. Hbu are you seeing anything?

Earlier i could only see clocks, right now i put my number in and it doesn’t go anywhere, perhaps its going through updates. Hbu are you seeing anything?
Same, doesn’t show anything. Keep asking me to enter A number. Probably website is under updates

Hello good morning is the first time I know there is a eoir website i always checking on uscis webpage on “check status with your receipt number “

my case was granted a few months ago.
what Form I-765 Category if I going to renew my EAD card C-10 or A-10
before I apply EAD card was C-8