Eoir 42b visa availability for FY 2019

Exactly!
Never heard of this.
Reyes where did you get approved?
Los Angeles. Hopping to get an answer before Christmas. I don't know if any way to find out what numbers are given now to have an idea how fast is moving.

This is actually good news. at least they are doing something. You will get it in this fiscal year for sure, no later than Next year's march.
Very anxious can't wait no more almost 3 years I call the court few days ago and there is no info.

my verbal approval was on September 23/2019 and my written approval was on September 29/2022 in Los angeles
I do not need to do infopass nor do I need to go to the immigration office my lawyer did what was required and my green is already in his office since Friday
after my written approval it took 3 weeks to receive my green card

my verbal approval was on September 23/2019 and my written approval was on September 29/2022 in Los angeles
I do not need to do infopass nor do I need to go to the immigration office my lawyer did what was required and my green is already in his office since Friday
Congratulations. Did you know what was you number on the waiting list?

That is amazing !
Congratulations!
Just really wondering why you didn’t have to do info pass appointment/process thing. I think everyone in this forum that got granted already, had to do info pass.

That is amazing !
Congratulations!
Just really wondering why you didn’t have to do info pass appointment/process thing. I think everyone in this forum that got granted already, had to do info pass.
I was sure that I had to do an infopass, I called the lawyer and my husband also called because it is a process where we were both and they said that we did not need to do an infopass, that we just wait for the green card

I was sure that I had to do an infopass, I called the lawyer and my husband also called because it is a process where we were both and they said that we did not need to do an infopass, that we just wait for the green card
I’m glad you didn’t have to go through that.
By reading some of the comments here, I think it could be another “stressful” process.
Congratulations again!

that's great, that's great. Finally they are doing something.

The day i got approved i was told by the judge the they didn't have any visas available at that time but i was going to be on a waiting list and that when i was told tha was 446 people waiting and I'll be next.
They grant 4,000 a year so I am confused how there could only be a little over 400 and it has been almost 3 years. Maybe he was referring just to that particular court, but the list is nationwide as opposed to court systems. Our IJ stated they are not disclosed the actual number of people in line just that there is a list and it typically takes 1.5-2 years to come to date and it has been almost 3 years now for us due to COVID delays. My husband was verbally approved 1/16/2020.