Eoir 42b visa availability for FY 2019

Does anybody know what was long was the wait before Covid-19? Also, do you guys think that it will be back to normal at some point or this (3years wait) is the new normal?

after you get your verbal approval you need to wait for a visa to be available some people are still waiting since September 2019 you can check the eior website to see if your case is granted once you get that you can make an appointment for your info pass to get your green card my verbal approval was October 2020 hopefully soon we can get good news since a new fiscal year started this October

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221020_124620.jpg
    Screenshot_20221020_124620.jpg
    347.3 KB · Views: 37
after you get your verbal approval you need to wait for a visa to be available some people are still waiting since September 2019 you can check the eior website to see if your case is granted once you get that you can make an appointment for your info pass to get your green card my verbal approval was October 2020 hopefully soon we can get good news since a new fiscal year started this October
Just received that from my lawyer.

Just received that from my lawyer.
I was verbal approved on 1/18/2020 they told I was on the waiting list of 447 that means you are before me so you probably areon between 300-to 400s numbers on tbe waiting list. I'm very anxious about hope we get a good news soon.

I was verbal approved on 1/18/2020 they told I was on the waiting list of 447 that means you are before me so you probably areon between 300-to 400s numbers on tbe waiting list. I'm very anxious about hope we get a good news soon.
Hi. How did you find out about your number? I want to find out too :)

Hi. How did you find out about your number? I want to find out too :)
The day i got approved i was told by the judge the they didn't have any visas available at that time but i was going to be on a waiting list and that when i was told tha was 446 people waiting and I'll be next.