Eoir 42b visa availability for FY 2019

2 Months before me perfect well the miracle happened we were approved that’s all it matter to me don’t have to go back to my country I love USA

I'm wondering if when we get a verbal approval the number they give us is nacional in the waiting list or the state? I got the verbal approval los angeles. back on 1/2020 the judge said we were going to be on the waiting list and our number will be 447 on the waiting list . But since they only give 4,000 for cancelation , i just hope the number they give me was nacional so it mean i should get this time if i was on the 447 number waiting list.

I'm wondering if when we get a verbal approval the number they give us is nacional in the waiting list or the state? I got the verbal approval los angeles. back on 1/2020 the judge said we were going to be on the waiting list and our number will be 447 on the waiting list . But since they only give 4,000 for cancelation , i just hope the number they give me was nacional so it mean i should get this time if i was on the 447 number waiting list.
I think everyone on national lists 。It's just that they don't have enough visas to activate。I guess . I hope seeing more information about COR.

If it's 447, it's impossible a national number. other wise you just need wait for 1 month...

If it's 447, it's impossible a national number. other wise you just need wait for 1 month...
I don't know like I said if is nacional number or state the only thing i can do its just wait and hope to be on the 4,000 visas for this year but i don't know when is the specific date they release the visas on October.

if your oral approval is in Jan 2020, you are almost there. Very high probability you will get something before Christmas so that you will have a very happy holyday