Eoir 42b visa availability for FY 2019

Hi, I am new to this forum and don't know much about immigration procedure
can someone help me with my questions please.
The 4000 visas FY it's nationwide or by State?
What year are they serving now?
thanks again!!
Hi
As far as I know it’s nationwide
And the last approvals that were sent out are from august and I believe September 2019

Hi everyone i just want to share something we where talking with another member of another group and make sense to me.
In 2019 judges orally granted more than 4000 cases who where gonna have to receive a grant letter on 2020 at some point or 2021 but Covid-19 start on march 2020 by then where no court proceedings in person judges working remotely or not working and didnt grant orally or by letter because the court wasn’t operating normal thats where everyone got behind schedule
Now they start grants from almost the end of 2019 thats very good news for everyone because as soon we know everyone from 2019 already have they’re grant on hand this year that means visas from next October will cover easier 2020 and some from 2021
Why im saying this? Because in 2020 where not even 4000 cases thru the immigration court because the court where closed all those month my court day was on june 2020 and they moved it to 01/15/21 so if this is correct next year will be normal process of 1.5 year of waiting
In the previous E42B case, the judge could sign on the spot to approve the COR case. later 2016 changes to the policy had to wait for a judge to sign off on the quota .that is why waiting so long. I saw online someone get COR Z-13 green card in just 8 months.

No worry, I bet all of you guys will get granted in 2 weeks and get green cards in another 4 weeks.
I am waiting for the next year...

2020 and 2021 was Covid and courts was closed right. I think they reopen around end of 2021 meaning to me they didn’t approuve to many visas
Can they use those number of visas cover those 2 years for the coming FY ? When is FY start ?

Last edited:
2020 and 2021 was Covid and courts was closed right. I think they reopen around end of 2021 meaning to me they didn’t approuve to many visas
Can they use those number of visas cover those 2 years for the coming FY ? When is FY start ?
Fiscal year starts in October