Eoir 42b visa availability for FY 2019

My verbal approval was September 23/2019, and my work permit expires in December, so I will have to renew my permit because I don't know how sure it is that this fiscal year will get my green card, but I need my current permit for work

My verbal approval was September 23/2019, and my work permit expires in December, so I will have to renew my permit because I don't know how sure it is that this fiscal year will get my green card, but I need my current permit for work

Yes. Renew it.
That happens to my husband and we can’t risk it since his work is very strict about it.
Hopefully this would be the last time we renew a work permit !

I renewed my work permit on 02/05/2022 and still haven’t got it it has been almost 7 months I thought I was going to receive it last month but nothing yet still waiting

Yes. That is my post lol
Lawyer said it will take about a week until they receive the letter.
Verbally granted 09/2019
I didn’t know, just wanted to share the news with the threat for they could keep on eye out on there cases. Again congratulations . And hopefully your resident card arrives fast.