Eoir 42b visa availability for FY 2019

Hello everyone, I'm new to this group, has anyone here filled out work permit applications themselves or its better to have your attorney do it? I need to renew my wife's but my attorney wants $400 to get it done. Maybe someone has a sample I can copy and paste? Thanks in advance (we were verbally approved on June 2022)

Hello everyone, I'm new to this group, has anyone here filled out work permit applications themselves or its better to have your attorney do it? I need to renew my wife's but my attorney wants $400 to get it done. Maybe someone has a sample I can copy and paste? Thanks in advance (we were verbally approved on June 2022)
Hello, I've always filled out my husband's applications. Never had any issues. I usually send the application, check, copy of previous work permit and copy of his driver's license. The application is pretty simple just personal information.

I do it myself. You can also watch YouTube how to do it. And my lawyer wanted $1200 for doing it himself plus I pay Fees separately.
But I always do myself. It’s easy. 10 mins work.

I-765.
you can choose the category C-10 or C-8 depends on what your lawyer tell you.

basically you should include copy of your evidence that you are in the process and 2 piece of your recent photes with a check.
Go check the I-765 instruction, you will find everything.

Hello, I've always filled out my husband's applications. Never had any issues. I usually send the application, check, copy of previous work permit and copy of his driver's license. The application is pretty simple just personal information.
Thank you! I think I'll try to do it myself, thing is I don't want to mess up anything because it would take much much longer.

I-765.
you can choose the category C-10 or C-8 depends on what your lawyer tell you.

basically you should include copy of your evidence that you are in the process and 2 piece of your recent photes with a check.
Go check the I-765 instruction, you will find everything.
Thank you! I'll definitely do it myself.

you do not have to pay more money when you make infopass, do not be afraid to go to the immigration office when the approval letter arrives

Yes. So he wanted $2400 for me and wife’s application.
I did both myself as usually:))
Hopefully this is last time renewing it.
Good thing you’re doing it !
Ours charges $150
We might have to renew it soon too but are hoping this will be the last time.
I’m praying we’re all next ☺️