Eoir 42b visa availability for FY 2019

yo gane mi caso en agosto 8 del 2019 y sigo esperando que tengan visas disponibles alguin sabe cual es el tiempo normal de espera les pregunto a mis abogados y me disen que siga esperando gracias
I feel like it all depends, I been following this forum for a while and it seems that some waited anywhere from a year and a half to two years or two years and some months I think it all depends where you’re based as I think that plays a factor depending how many cases your state has

I did and I wasn't aware that they were rules about only posting in English. Not everyone speaks English.
And you did not notice the English version was posted after I asked the OP to post in English? You assumed OP posted in English on their own hence your ridiculous post asking me to not be rude? Anyway, now you know the rule about posting in English only.

And you did not notice the English version was posted after I asked the OP to post in English? You assumed OP posted in English on their own hence your ridiculous post asking me to not be rude? Anyway, now you know the rule about posting in English only.
Well thanks for letting me know like I said "I WASN'T AWARE IT WAS AN ENGLISH ONLY". Also it's you're not your.

Well thanks for letting me know like I said "I WASN'T AWARE IT WAS AN ENGLISH ONLY". Also it's you're not your.
:D :D :D - do you realize you just made a fool of yourself in your attempt to correct my accurately used "your" in place of what you incorrectly think should be "you're".

I did and I wasn't aware that they were rules about only posting in English. Not everyone speaks English.
"they were rules" sounds like correct grammar to you in the above sentence? :D:D:D

p.s. writing in CAPS in a public forum equates to screaming. You don't want to come across as throwing a tantrum in a public place, just so you know.

The wait can be very tedious and very… idk it makes me anxious knowing that you already got approved but just need that letter from the IJ to move forward… I cannot for the life of me wait to see my family members once i am able to travel outside… sorry to vent I just had to renew my work permit for one more year and we all know that it’s pricey.

The wait can be very tedious and very… idk it makes me anxious knowing that you already got approved but just need that letter from the IJ to move forward… I cannot for the life of me wait to see my family members once i am able to travel outside… sorry to vent I just had to renew my work permit for one more year and we all know that it’s pricey.
It is a process that nobody else understands unless they go through it. Your patience, faith, for many, resilience, relationships, anything you can imagine...are tested. This forum is a nice place to vent. Whatever keeps you going, hang on to it. My loved one who went through the process with me dealt with it differently from how I did. In the end, our joy was equivalent. We kept hoping. All of us in this forum understand what you are going through.

For those of you wondering, I am still waiting for a call back from USCIS,
:confused:. It has been approximately 3 weeks. They said it could take 30 days. I have not received my granted letter. My lawyer said they were notified of my approval. I think they sent him the letter. He has not forwarded it to me. If he does not, I will drive down to the courthouse to pick it. It is about 3 hours from where I live. I do not feel like getting into a tiff with my lawyer about sending me the letter. The plus side to driving down would be getting some good barbecue, which the city is known for. Hang in there friends.

Hello !Just an update for this group. I’m new to this page but I’ve been watching for awhile. Just found out my husband was GRANTED. Individual hearing was 11/19. I went on the eior website and checked and he was officially granted 9/27/21 !!!!
OMG CONGRATS! My husband also had his hearing 11/19! So you just got me really excited that it will come soon!

Hi everyone! My husband had his individual merits hearing 11/19. We have been patiently waiting. IJ did not verbally grant, but in his letter he said “decision reserved because of the cap”. We hope that means he grants it but needs to wait until his number is up to officially give his decision. I didn’t know the DHS attorney could appeal in 30 days. I learned this here. I’m freaking out a little bit. We have been in this since 2018. I just can’t wait longer.