Eoir 42b visa availability for FY 2019

I have to apply for a work permit again today. This makes me sad, frustrated + all the emotions that come along with being on this side of things. I know I am soo close. I was trying to hold on to hope that I would be granted and held off applying for a while. Spending $500 dollars year after year when I know how much it can go to help my people in need. I may apply today and get a decision tomorrow, but the law is, you do not get a refund, in this scenario. That just does not seem fair to me. I guess we are all "helpless" in this regard. To all those who are still waiting, I hope good things come your way soon.
You and I are in the same time frame, also May 2019 individual hearing and still waiting! Hopefully this fiscal year which I think begins in October!!

Was yours a traditional 42b? was it LPR or Non-LPR? was there detention involved? It seems out of the ordinary. I had my master hearing after you but the individual hearing before you. Maybe they took into consideration the long wait from the Master hearing. That being said, congratulations! Hopefully, this is the beginning of great things!
42B Non- LPR. Not detention. The Master hearing took longer because the court lost all my original docs I had submitted. Thank you. I hope you get a response soon.

I have to apply for a work permit again today. This makes me sad, frustrated + all the emotions that come along with being on this side of things. I know I am soo close. I was trying to hold on to hope that I would be granted and held off applying for a while. Spending $500 dollars year after year when I know how much it can go to help my people in need. I may apply today and get a decision tomorrow, but the law is, you do not get a refund, in this scenario. That just does not seem fair to me. I guess we are all "helpless" in this regard. To all those who are still waiting, I hope good things come your way soon.
I had also applied for the permit back in May because I wasn't expecting a response any time soon ( $500 down the drain). Be patient, just think about the people that don't even have hope to get a GC any time soon.

You can read above my timetable.
My case was granted in June 2020, and I'm still waiting for the green card, almost 90 days later. I was able to get an info pass appointment, and the officer wouldn't stamp my password ( I-551 stamp) USCIS is not easy to deal with, and be ready for a fight even after the case is granted. My recommendation is to set up an infoPass appointment with USCIS as soon as your case is granted; the same day, do not wait. By the way, the 4000 visas available are given throughout the entire year, not just October - April

You can read above my timetable.
My case was granted in June 2020, and I'm still waiting for the green card, almost 90 days later. I was able to get an info pass appointment, and the officer wouldn't stamp my password ( I-551 stamp) USCIS is not easy to deal with, and be ready for a fight even after the case is granted. My recommendation is to set up an infoPass appointment with USCIS as soon as your case is granted; the same day, do not wait. By the way, the 4000 visas available are given throughout the entire year, not just October - April
Oh ok, we’ll hopefully I have luck soon! I just know that these cases usually get granted 1 year and a half after last hearing but unfortunately for some of us it may take more time !

Ok. I received the GC today! Eight days after my info pass appointment. I wish you all good luck in your case and if you happen to have questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Oh ok, we’ll hopefully I have luck soon! I just know that these cases usually get granted 1 year and a half after last hearing but unfortunately for some of us it may take more time !I
I've also have heard that some cases never get a response sadly, even after the judge has verbally granted it.

Okay, my TURN. I did not think I would be ecstatic when I finally received word that my application was granted. Well, I just got word that It has been granted and I am ECSTATIC!!! I am joyful. As for the waiting period, I believe there is a reason why. I can finally see myself going home. I cannot wait to hug & touch my loved ones. It has been soo long!! Oh my! My heart is racing, and I have no words. Thank you all. We are still on this journey together. I will update you all on the process of getting the actual GC. Thanks to some of you here, I can prepare better for my infopass. I hope more of us are granted soon then we can bounce ideas off of each other. I pray your turn comes quick!!! Oh, how I pray for you to feel the joy I have right now. I also hope my news has given you hope.

Okay, my TURN. I did not think I would be ecstatic when I finally received word that my application was granted. Well, I just got word that It has been granted and I am ECSTATIC!!! I am joyful. As for the waiting period, I believe there is a reason why. I can finally see myself going home. I cannot wait to hug & touch my loved ones. It has been soo long!! Oh my! My heart is racing, and I have no words. Thank you all. We are still on this journey together. I will update you all on the process of getting the actual GC. Thanks to some of you here, I can prepare better for my infopass. I hope more of us are granted soon then we can bounce ideas off of each other. I pray your turn comes quick!!! Oh, how I pray for you to feel the joy I have right now. I also hope my news has given you hope.
I’m so so happy for you congratulations!!! I think you were ahead of me for a week so I have lots of hopes that mine is around the corner !! Yay!!

I’m so so happy for you congratulations!!! I think you were ahead of me for a week so I have lots of hopes that mine is around the corner !! Yay!!
Congratulations!!!!. I know the feeling. Please insist in an infopass appointment and bring the judge ruling letter, State ID and Passport, hopefully you can visit your family for the December holidays!