Eoir 42b visa availability for FY 2019

I just received the notification from USCIS that my card is on production!!!
Here is the time line. April 2016 master hearing
August 2018 merits/individual hearing oral decision granted
December 2019 judge send the written decision.
Feb 2020 Infopass at USCIS
March 2020 COVID happens!!!!!!!
November 2020 Thank God card being produced
Normally would’ve taken 3 weeks after the Infopass but we all know what happened
Than you that was helpful

Thank you!! After a long 2 years
Yes. I checked on the EOIR case status link .
Now you have to call eoir and schedule an appointment for your Infopass don’t forget to bring all your documents including drivers license passport written notification your marriage certificate your kids birth certificate and social security cards.
CONGRATULATIONS

Now you have to call eoir and schedule an appointment for your Infopass don’t forget to bring all your documents including drivers license passport written notification your marriage certificate your kids birth certificate and social security cards.
CONGRATULATIONS
I ment call USCIS

I ment call USCIS

Can you provide a little more context on the info pass appointment. What do they do? How long should I expect to be there? What was the process for you upon arrival? What’s expected?

Thanks again.
I called to set appt but they said to call back 3 days to let the system update on their end for info pass

It’s less than 15 minutes:You will be asked to provide all the documents like birth certificates drivers license Social Security card marriage certificates Work permits and then they will retake your fingerprinting and take a picture right after that you will have to wait a week or 2 to 3 weeks for the actual green card to arrive on the mail. Exciting congratulations

Guys! We got the grant from judge approved 01/05/2021. San Francisco, California courts
Congratulations!
I keep checking every other day or at least once a week, and all I get is "pending". At least seeing you, it gives me hope that the system is still working and that one of these days I will finally see my status changed on the automated case info website.

Congratulations!
I keep checking every other day or at least once a week, and all I get is "pending". At least seeing you, it gives me hope that the system is still working and that one of these days I will finally see my status changed on the automated case info website.
Hi I’m a new member here, I got my COR orally granted back in May 2019’ and I’m here being hopeful that it gets granted soon! How do you check online for the status? I only call the 1-800 number but never done it online! Let me know please ... Thank you!