Eoir 42b visa availability for FY 2019

Hello everyone, I checked on the website and mine and my husbands case was approved today.
Dec 20th 2019 NYC. It shows a 30 days appeal date for both of us. We are so happy. I hope everyone hears the good news soon. Will keep u posted. Goodluck everyone.
That’s great news !
CONGRATULATIONS
I’m so happy for you guys

Hello everyone, I checked on the website and mine and my husbands case was approved today.
Dec 20th 2019 NYC. It shows a 30 days appeal date for both of us. We are so happy. I hope everyone hears the good news soon. Will keep u posted. Goodluck everyone.
Please keep us posted.
My husband called the lawyer and he said it would take about a week to receive the letter.
Not sure yet what would be next.

My eoir case status said my case is granted
12/13/2019 verbal approval
02/27/2023 written approval
Please keep us posted.
My husband called the lawyer and he said it would take about a week to receive the letter.
Not sure yet what would be next.
Have you talked to your lawyer about it?

I'm so curious, it's true that your USCIS is updated also once you're granted? Did you check yours?

I never checked on uscis. Its always eoir website. How n where to ck on uscis?
Ok, when our asylum case was denied, our attorney submitted the 485, then they sent us the receipt number and I added to my USCIS account. Egov.uscis.gov

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230302_153826_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230302_153826_Samsung Internet.jpg
    210.1 KB · Views: 27
I am so mad right now
I called the court in San Francisco
To ask about our case ( me and my husband )
Nov/5/19
And the person just said o yeah your lawyer should have mentioned taht is 3-5 years now
Most likely 5 years
I said the judge said 2 back in 2019
So he said yeah he didn’t know
I mean we started the process back in 2014
It’s gonna be 10 years next year
Bad they just say like nothing
Ho yeah 5 year, like nothing