Eoir 42b visa availability for FY 2019

Good morning, yesterday I went into USCIS without an appt but I had an emergency they stamped my passport(now please keep in mind that it was because of the emergency that it was stamped) but I got it stamped for 6 months.
Today I woke up with an updated on my I485 receipt that my new card was being produced.

Depending how fast DHS and the court works in your city will determine how fast they receive the codes and how fast they process it to produce your green card. Based on what I was told without that code they can't produce your green card.

I will be leaving to Mexico tomorrow night and I will keep you guys posted on how it goes coming back into the US with just the stamp.
Glad you got your stamp- good luck in Mexico.
My case status just updated to Card was mail to me...

Good morning, yesterday I went into USCIS without an appt but I had an emergency they stamped my passport(now please keep in mind that it was because of the emergency that it was stamped) but I got it stamped for 6 months.
Today I woke up with an updated on my I485 receipt that my new card was being produced.

Depending how fast DHS and the court works in your city will determine how fast they receive the codes and how fast they process it to produce your green card. Based on what I was told without that code they can't produce your green card.

I will be leaving to Mexico tomorrow night and I will keep you guys posted on how it goes coming back into the US with just the stamp.
First of all, congrats! This is finally coming to an end for you .
Second , I know you mentioned that you’re going to Mexico because of an emergency and I hope everything goes well while you’re there.
Keep us posted on how the return goes.

First of all, congrats! This is finally coming to an end for you .
Second , I know you mentioned that you’re going to Mexico because of an emergency and I hope everything goes well while you’re there.
Keep us posted on how the return goes.
My emergency wasn’t in Mexico is was due to school. I was a nervous wreck yesterday coming into Mexico but I’m here now