Eoir 42b visa availability for FY 2019

You have been thru a lot do you really want to risk it and bri g an expired passport.
That is really a dumb question
No question is to dumb, they asked me for it to take a copy but they didn't do anything else with it. And depending where you are originally from it could be more difficult than others to get a passport. If you do not have one just make sure you let them know and have a reason too.

Alright guys i just left from my infopass appointment and they don’t stamp my passport because they said they have to request my file to the IJ and they said they going to send me another notice in the mail with another appointment

Alright guys i just left from my infopass appointment and they don’t stamp my passport because they said they have to request my file to the IJ and they said they going to send me another notice in the mail with another appointment
Maybe for the fingerprints? do you know when was the last time

Well like 2 months ago i got the letter from uscis that i don’t need my fingerprints they going to use the same one for the employment application
same here they reuse my fingerprints and at the infopass they said to check the mail for a letter,,,, did you get your work permit?

Do you guys have to check in with DHS?
I had to check in with our local DHS office here in phoenix, and it was actually the file form them that they were missing.

my assigned officer had been out on vacation so he hadn't reviewed and closed out my case. He finally did it yesterday and he said that that is most likely why they haven't sent my green card.

So from my understanding this is how it goes:

Judge sign and grants
EOIR send your file to USCIS (that's why they request the 3 days to wait before calling for your info pass)
They have to also wait for DHS file.

My officer straight up told me, If I would have finalized this before your info pass you would have gotten your green card already :(

I think I might have to call again for a callback. I was told that if I don't get a call back by the 25th (30 days) to call back again. I called on March 24th.

Do you guys have to check in with DHS?
I had to check in with our local DHS office here in phoenix, and it was actually the file form them that they were missing.

my assigned officer had been out on vacation so he hadn't reviewed and closed out my case. He finally did it yesterday and he said that that is most likely why they haven't sent my green card.

So from my understanding this is how it goes:

Judge sign and grants
EOIR send your file to USCIS (that's why they request the 3 days to wait before calling for your info pass)
They have to also wait for DHS file.

My officer straight up told me, If I would have finalized this before your info pass you would have gotten your green card already :(
Do you mind sharing the number you got a text and a call back from? I missed a call from a 202 number today. I tried to call back and the machine said it was from USCIS. The first time I called to have them call me back to set up the info pass appointment, the guy I was talking to had me save a service number as well as a phone number from which the USCIS officer was going to call back from. The missed call was not the same number I was given. I also did not get an email or text message two days prior to them calling so I am a bit confused.

Do you mind sharing the number you got a text and a call back from? I missed a call from a 202 number today. I tried to call back and the machine said it was from USCIS. The first time I called to have them call me back to set up the info pass appointment, the guy I was talking to had me save a service number as well as a phone number from which the USCIS officer was going to call back from. The missed call was not the same number I was given. I also did not get an email or text message two days prior to them calling so I am a bit confused.
They called me from 202-838-2200, call USCIS and let them know you had a missed call. I believe they will call you once again but not 100% sure.

They called me from 202-838-2200, call USCIS and let them know you had a missed call. I believe they will call you once again but not 100% sure.
Yeah, that's the number I was given the first time I called and have saved on my phone. I got a call again from 202-838-2104 (the same number as the missed call from yesterday) and the lady scheduled me for tomorrow. She told me to only take my ID, a copy of the final order, and if I wanted the stamp to take my valid passport.

Yeah, that's the number I was given the first time I called and have saved on my phone. I got a call again from 202-838-2104 (the same number as the missed call from yesterday) and the lady scheduled me for tomorrow. She told me to only take my ID, a copy of the final order, and if I wanted the stamp to take my valid passport.
please let us know how your infopass appointment went

Good morning, yesterday I went into USCIS without an appt but I had an emergency they stamped my passport(now please keep in mind that it was because of the emergency that it was stamped) but I got it stamped for 6 months.
Today I woke up with an updated on my I485 receipt that my new card was being produced.

Depending how fast DHS and the court works in your city will determine how fast they receive the codes and how fast they process it to produce your green card. Based on what I was told without that code they can't produce your green card.

I will be leaving to Mexico tomorrow night and I will keep you guys posted on how it goes coming back into the US with just the stamp.